Beyond Definition

Sulli left the house early in the morning before Krystal woke up. She took the bus to Busan to go back to her house. Her family have moved to Busan since she was 19. It has been 2 years since she's 21 now.

She got down from the bus when the bus landed the Busan bus-stop. She grabbed the string of her bag and breathed the fresh air to fill it in her lungs. She walked to her house while enjoying the scene of the town.

" Mom, I'm home!", Sulli yelled after she had passed their fence. Her mom and her nanny ran out of the house and hugged her tightly.

" Why didn't you tell me that you would come?", asked her mom after they had released the hug.

" I don't want to bother you all. And I can come here by myself.", said Sulli like a little girl.

" Ok.. Let's get inside..", said her mom and they all went into their house.

Sulli spent her day with her family. She cooked together with her mom. She planted some flowers together with her nanny. She cleaned the house with her real-sister liked Unnie who is the daughter of her nanny.

" Lunch is ready!", her mom told them from the kitchen. Sulli excused herself to clean herself before eating. When she was about to go inside the bathroom, she heard her phone ringing on her bed. She walked towards there and took the phone. It was from Sehun, her dear boyfriend. She couldn't decide if she should answer it or not. But she was sure about that she doesn't want to talk with him with her confusing mind.

Sehun didn't give her up and called her until she would answer. Finally, Sulli powered off her phone and went inside the bathroom.

On the other hand, Sehun's mind was on the fire, not because of the anger but because of the worry for his girlfriend. He threw his phone on the couch violently and ruffled his own hair as demoralizing. There had been no figure of Sulli since morning. Besides, he had no idea where she was going. And she rejected his calls. This meant odd... that something happened between the couple.

" Mom, what is love?", asked Sulli while they were having coffee after the lunch.

" Love? ... Love is love.. Love has many definitions... Most of the people define love as possession.. They want to be with the one they love.. They want to possess the one they love.. But some people define love as sacrifice.. They want the one they love to be happy evenif they're not in his/her happiness... This love is ... beyond definition..", said her mom. After her mom's speech, Sulli fell into silence. She tried to solve her love defination is within or .. beyond..

" Why are you asking about love?", asked her mom breaking the silence.

" Hmm?", Sulli's eyes rounded for her mom's sudden question.

" Our daughter already has a boyfriend?", although Sulli shut her lips, her mom already realized her answer simce she's her mom.

" I want you to meet with the nice boy... As you know, I was really bad luck in love.. I don't want my daughter to recopy as my love... I want to warn you about that men are unbelievable.. If he's not faithful on you since now, don't think him as your husband.. I believe you.. I know that you can choose your love truthfully... Don't let your heart enjoy in the painful love... If not, you can't find the real happiness in your love life..", Sulli remembered about her mom's love life. The love Sulli had known are all miserable.

The next morning, Sehun couldn't stand his concerns about where his girl was going. Sehun didn't receive a call or message and Sulli didn't reply his calls and messages as well. So he decided to go to their house.

Before Sehun could enter the house, Krystal came out of the house.

" Oh... Sehun.. Why are you here?", asked Krystal with a flush smile.

" Where is Sulli?", asked Sehun shortly that made her smile fade away.

" I don't know either. She has left since the previous morning without any words.", said Krystal. She already knew why Sulli left. This was all because of her words, her acting words on the fake phone conversion.

" Did she call you?", asked Sehun.

" No.. Why are you so worrying for her.. She'll be ok..", said Krystal that made Sehun frown.

" She's my girlfriend. Of course, I'm worried about her. ", said Sehun.

" Don't say like that! She's not your girlfriend. Your girlfriend's me! She's just an extra person of our love!", Krystal couldn't stand anymore.

" Mind your words! You're the extra person, not her. You're totally misunderstanding.", Sehun snapped her back.

" No. No, I'm right. You're mine.", said Krystal without giving up.

" You're really insane... How poor you're..", said Sehun then he turned back to go back home. But suddenly, Krystal hugged him from back tightly.

" Yes.. I'm really crazy because of you... I'm the poor one.. So please look at me even once.., don't look at only her.. You should know that there is another girl who love you as much as her...", said Krystal while her tears falling down.

Sehun could feel she was crying hard. So he let out a heavy sigh and let her cry. He didn't know that it was his biggest mistake. He was so wrong that he didn't push her away because Sulli was hurt while watching them. Sulli's tears rolled down on her cheeks like a waterfall. She felt her world dark although it was still morning. She couldn't hear what they said since she was still far away from them. But she could see them clearly... And it was hurt... for seeing their hugging scene.

Sulli went back home after she had roamed around until she felt relieved. When she went inside the room, she saw Krystal smiling alone while looking at the mirror. She knew the reason of her smile. It was because of Sehun's warmth. She knew her bestfriend well. Her present smile is like the smile when she was dating Sehun.

" Oh.. Have you arrived?", asked Krystal without dropping her smile down.

" Krystal.."

" Hmm?"

" Do you still love him..?", asked Sulli emotionlessly.

" What are you talking abo---"

" Just answer me.... honestly..", said Sulli holding her tears.

" .... Yes...", Krystal replied with an innocent look. Her answer made Sulli's heart sunk although she already expected that.

" Ok... So... it should end now..", said Sulli. Her words made Krystal confused. Sulli left her alone with the puzzled heart.

" Who is it?", asked Sehun after he heard a bell ring on his door. Since there was no response, he opened the door. As a result, he found Sulli standing in front of his apartment emotionlessly .... with the swollen eyes. He hugged her tiny body tightly but Sulli was still like a doll.

" How have you been all the time? You know how much I worried for you?", said Sehun still hugging her.

" Krystal... she still loves you..", said Sulli that made Sehun break the hug.

" It's not dealed with me.. I don't love-- ...... What are you thinking about..?", asked Sehun while praying his guess would be wrong.

" Yes... I'm now thinking about Break up with---", Sulli couldn't continue her words since Sehun captured her lips to shut up.

:) :-D O:-) B-) :-* ;-) :-P :-)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Oh Sehun...

Yeah.. I know I know... Today is not Sehun's birthday..

I didn't mean Oh Sehun from Exo.. I mean Oh Sehun from this story..., the boy who loves his girl starting from the gazes..

Today is his birthday...
Once again, Happy Birthday...
I hope you can love your girl faithfully until your last breath.... Hehe^_^~~~