Chapter 4

I awoke to the smell of bacon filling my senses. I opened my eyes slowly, rubbing them with my clenched hands before sleepily standing up. I stretched my arms over my head groaning at the sensation. Walking towards the smell I stepped into the kitchen and plopped down onto one of the bar stools.

"Well good morning to you too." Zayn said sarcastically. He was placing bacon onto a pan, moving it back and forth before taking it off, piling it onto a plate.

"Sorry." I said yawning, resting my head on my palm.

"Want some bacon?"

I nodded my headed quickly. Bacon was my weakness. I watched him move back and forth from the fridge to the stove top. Gathering more bacon and a milk jug before moving back to the pan. His arm muscles strained under the weight of the load, causing his arm and back muscles to flex. I admired the way he moved. Swiftly and smoothly. No doubt he was attractive, well obviously he was but it seemed like there was more to it then just the general face and body attractiveness. A plate and cup was placed in front of me, snapping me out of my day dream.

"You okay?"

"Uh yeah, just drowsy."

"Didn't sleep good?"

"No I actually slept really good, I'm just not a morning person is all." I said taking a bite of a strip of the tender bacon. I looked up at him to see he wasn't even listening to my response. I Instead he was messing with his hair in the microwave reflection. I laughed watching him. He turned around, noticing I was watching him. Smiling embarrassed he shook up his hair once more, pushing it out of his face with his finger tips.

"Sorry," he said his face a light pink, "I was sure I had got stuff in my hair while cooking."

I just giggled and shook my head.

"I'm guessing the bacon was good?"

I looked down at my plate, seeing I had eaten it all.

"Yeah" I smiled. Gulping down the last of my milk I stood up and walked to the fridge, taking out the carton.

"Morning!" a cheery voice called out. I turned my head around to see Louis walking down the stairs.

"Morning." Zayn and I said back in unison. I poured milk into a glass and set the gallon back into the fridge. Louis sat down at the table, Zayn doing the same. I walked over and joined them, placing my milk glass on the table before sitting down. I had felt bad about last night. I practically ditched him. Well actually, he ditched me first, leaving me with Harry, and I did it back when he came to watch 'Taken'. So we're even.

"Well," Louis spoke up, "Simon mentioned a meet and greet for today earlier this week."

"Where at?" I asked joining the conversation.

"I'm pretty sure he said the Orlando Science Center but I could be wrong, i'll call him later about it."

"Actually," Zayn added "We'd better start getting ready now, it's already 11:00."

They got up and headed for the stairs.

"Wait! Don't you want some breakfast?" I yelled up to Louis. He bounded up the stairs stopping at the top and leaning over the railing before answering. "I don't have time!"

"Want me to make you some?" I offered. "An omelet?"

He smiled. "Sounds great actually." He said before heading to his room. I got up and walked into the middle of the kitchen. I sighed and thought for a moment. "Now if only I actually knew how to make an omelet." I decided to guess, walking over to the fridge and inspecting the contents. I opened the vegetable draw grabbing red and green peppers and placing them on the counter. I turned around to go back to the fridge but instead went face to face with three boys. I jumped and put my hand on my chest.