Chapter 19

I woke the next morning to a ding from under my pillow. Reaching under my pillow I grabbed my phone, fumbling with it in my fingers and squinting my eyes at the bright screen.

Text from mom.

"Got home last night! Missed you loads! Come home asap."

It's been at least two weeks since I've seen my mom. And truth be told I missed her terribly. I'm not used to being without her for so long.

But her being home gives me the opportunity to leave. Just as Louis wanted right? I sent a message back, tapping away at the screen.

"Pick me up in 20?"

I tossed my phone onto the bed, tip toeing to my closet to get my bag, it was only 8 o'clock. No need to wake anyone up, not like I needed to say goodbye to anyone. Except Lauren who was surely still asleep in the guest room, but I'll text her later.

I threw all my clothes into my luggage bag, clearing out the dresser drawers and closet. Gathering the last of my stuff I put my bags down by the front door. I went back up to my room, making the bed and cleaning up everything off the floor and furniture making the room spotless.

As I took one last breath I walked to the door frame placing my hand in it an taking one last look at the room. But I froze having on last thought. I quickly ran to the dresser, pulling out a pencil and piece of paper. I wrote carefully taking my time. The sound of a car pulling into the driveway rushed me to finish, signing my name and trotting downstairs and out to the car.

Harry's POV:

I slumped out if my room into the hallway after a loud ruckus coming from outside. Groaning tiredly I ran my fingers through my bed head. I had barely gotten any sleep after what happened last night. I've never seen Louis act that way. After yelling at Ava so harshly he stormed outside, leaving me by myself. He swung at her. And for that I wanted to chase him through the house and wring his neck. She's a lady, his sister. Even at a high anger how could he feel comfortable acting like that.

I walked by Ava's room only hearing silence. Usually shes up by now, I cracked her door open peeking my head in. Empty. I opened the door fully, getting a bit worried, all her stuff was gone. The room was spotless except a piece of paper laying on the bed. I frantically picked it up scanning the page quickly reading every word. Immediately anger took over me.

I squeezed the paper in my hands and ran out the door. Down the hall into Louis' room, I flung the door open, causing him to sit up, his eyes setting on me in distaste. I flung the paper at him. Placing my hands on my hips pacing the room. He picked up the note reading over it as I did before. His face slowly fell. Sad eyes looking down at his hands.

"I-I" he stuttered, shaking his head and groaning.
"What have I done." he mumbled placing his head in his hands.

"I don't know," I scoffed over my shoulder. "But were fixing it."

I'll try and update either tomorrow or friday!

PLEASE comment & vote I need motivation

Kenzie xoxoxox