Chapter 11

Ava's POV:

I woke up early the next morning. Sitting up, I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. I got up, grabbing clothes from my drawers and heading down the hall the bathroom.

Closing the door behind me, I turned on the shower, stripping off my clothes and stepping into the warm water. I let it cascade down my body, and soak into my hair. Grabbing the shampoo, I lathered the substance into my hair, rinsing it out and repeating with the conditioner.

After I finished shaving, I poured the vanilla body wash into my palm, rubbing it about my body. Rinsing it off, I turned the shower off. Blindly grabbing the towel that hung on the rod outside the curtain.

Wrapping it around my body I stepped out of the shower, then using the towel to rub my body to dry off. I tilted my head upside down, letting my hair hang. Then clasping the towel around it and twisting it to sit at the top of my head.

I quickly got dressed. Slipping yoga shorts up to my waist. Then applying deodorant before pulling on a white tank and rubbing lotion down my newly shaved legs.

I combed through my hair and brushed my teeth before leaving down the hallway. Making my way down the stairs and to the kitchen. I walked to the fridge, opening it up and grabbing a juice box. We had plenty around here, living with 5 immature guys.

I could tell no one was up yet, due to the silence of the house around me. Walking into the theater room I plopped down onto the couch. Desperately reaching for the remote on the stand a meter beside me.

After lazily reaching over and grabbing it, I flicked on the monster TV. Scanning the channels for a movie. Settling on Avengers, I grabbed the blanket sitting on the floor. Wrapping myself up in the warm bundle and dimming the lights with the light control.

Halfway through the movie, a shadow imaged on the wall beside me. I turned to see Liam standing in the doorway.

"Morning little bumpkin." he said walking in and sitting beside me.

"Bumpkin?" 

"It's cute..."

I just smiled and shook my head, looking back towards the screen where Black Widow was taking down some alien looking things.

"So how's your leg feeling?"

I looked down at my cast, I really haven't even noticed the bulky object.

"Good I guess. I can't tell with this huge thing around it."

I messed around with the cast, tracing the boy's signatures with my finger. The red fabric was still wet from my shower.

"Well that's good I guess." he said with a laugh.

The movie had ended and I sat up. Raising my arms above my head and stretching, creating a groaning noise in the process. I slid myself off the couch and onto the floor. Maneuvering my body around, once again stretching.

I glanced over at Liam to see him already looking at me and giving a look. Slighty embarrased, I sat back up, folding my hands in my lap. "Sorry." 

"You need to loosen up." he jokingly scolded. He stood up and I thought he was gonna leave, instead he quickly crossed the room. Picking me up and hauling me over his shoulder.

 I grunted as he ran down the hall and into the living room.

My attempt to escape his strong grasp failed. Nothing I did was gonna make a difference. He was 160 pounds of pure muscle and strength.

He began spinning around, making me clasp my hands onto the extra baggage of his shirt.

"I'm gonna puke..." I said grunting from the pressure forced onto my stomach.