Chapter 17

"Louis before you say anything I want you to listen." I huff before he can get a word out. I let go of Harry's hand, taking a seat next to Louis.

"What? Listen to how you're dating my bestfriend?" he spit at me, then turning to Harry.
"And you for fucking my sister?!"

His words hurt me, how could he just assume that?

"We didn't have sex Louis just listen!" Harry stormed over.

"Louis, I like Harry. Harry likes me I-"

Before I could finish my sentence Louis had Harry by his neck on the wall. Harry trying but failing to fight back.

"Louis stop!" I wailed, running to Louis and pulling him by his waist. "Please!" I whimpered, my eyes tearing up.

"You." Louis sneered letting go of a gasping Harry and turning to face me.
"Get out of here, don't let me see your face again."

I stepped back as Louis advanced on me. My words caught in my throat.

"GO." he screamed, swinging at me but missing as I ducked and ran upstairs. Closing and locking the door behind me. I slid my back down the door, pulling my knees to my chest and face in my arms. He had swung at me. Was he intentionally trying to physically hurt me? I was shocked and hurt beyond belief. I've never felt pain like this before.

My sobs muffled by my skin. What happened. Tears ran down my elbows wetting the floor beneath me. I stood up slowly, shaking as I walked to the bathroom.

I closed the door silently behind me. Stepping in the bathtub and lying down to look up at the ceiling. I gazed to the right staring straight at my razor.

Then I grabbed it.

sorry I didn't update, I was busy but now I'm not

kenzie xoxoxo