Chapter 15

Ava's POV:

It had been a couple days since that night with Harry and everything's changed.

Every night after all the boys and Lauren were asleep I'd sneak into Harry's room, crawling into his bed and snuggling up to his chest. Always making sure to wake up early enough to leave before being seen.

It was sort of like a game. The sneakiess and trying not to get caught by my brother or other boys. But Lauren was fully aware of it all. She encouraged it actually.

She says she believes that me and Harry have the right to like each other. Which I agree we do. But she also believes we should tell Louis before it ends in a somewhat bad way. Aka we get caught. And I have to say I understand her point.

And that's why one night as me and Harry lay cuddled together I speak up.

"I think we should tell Louis."

He moans, shifting and squeezing my torso with his arms.

"Tell him what." he grumbles sleepily.

"About us."

I felt his body tense, but a small chuckle vibrating through his chest.

"And why's that."

I rub my thumb across his forearm, hesitantly continuing.

"What if he finds out...what if he catches us," I say softly, letting it sink into the air. "Not only will me and him have a problem, but you and him will. A big one might I add."

The room stayed after I spoke. The outside crickets ringing through the bedroom windows.

His silence worried me, I turned my body to face his, chest to chest. His eyes concentrated at the wall as I looked up into them. I sighed, sitting up from his grasp and running my hand through his hair one last time before heading for the door.

"Think about it." was all I said as I closed the door behind me, making my way in the late night down the hall.