Chapter 20: Meeting a Sweet Flower

Hello! 

I apologize for any mistakes it is very late my time and I wanted to post this as soon as possible! 

Let me know what you think! 

Black Rose~ 

Point of View: Silas Korba

Pulling into a parking spot next to North's black jeep I snap off my belt before sliding out of the car. "What happened?" I ask as we rush to the front door of the run down building, through the rain, and move up the stairs to the third floor. I can sense something is on North's mind as we move, there is something he hasn't told me and I am very curious to find out what has happened. 

"I met Sang." He states with a huff as he guides me to an apartment and pulls out a key to open the door. Surprised, I lean against the wall next to the door as he works the sticky lock. So he had met the mysterious girl that Gabe and Doc had run into at the hospital. I stayed quiet as North swore and kicked the door causing it to swing open. 

Frowning, I stand and shift to the other side freezing as my eyes focus upon a completely destroyed apartment. "Fucking hell." North whispers stepping farther into the apartment and flicking on the lights. The apartment would have been beautiful if it hadn't been the mess from the ransacking. I move about the living room stunned as I look at the damage when my eyes spot streaks of blood running along the wall of the apartment. 

"North. What happened?" I move to the wall and I can easily see the streaks of a hand moving down the hallway toward the main entrance. The heavy footsteps of North warn me of his appearance as I hear "Son of a fucking bitch!"

His eyes trace the wall and I see something in his eyes that I haven't seen in a while something that I thought he had shut off after his last girlfriend. Something had happened with that girl, she had changed North with a single meeting that couldn't have been more than an hour or two. My eyes meet the blood stains on the wall. "Let's get to work." I state and North nods silently his mind obviously elsewhere. 

In total it took us about five hours to clean up the entire apartment. The locks were changed, the bed was out of the apartment, the kitchen was fixed, and an Academy plumber had been called about fixing the bathroom. "What is she going to do about replacing everything?" I state curiously my eyes wondering the now bare living room and bed room. There was no way the girl would believe that insurance would cover everything because she probably didn't have insurance. We couldn't gift it to her, on the other hand, but she was definitely not close enough to the group yet to even be considered for it. 

"Fucking hell that is a fucking problem for tomorrow. Just go drop off the damn key and let's go sleep." North grumbles tiredly and throws me a key. Tucking it in my pocket I sigh and we head back to the cars. The rain has stopped by now and the soft scent of dew fills the air. Nodding to North, I take off in the direction of Luke and Gabe's place my mind wondering as I drive looking out at the night sky curious as to what the rest of the night holds. 

Next thing I know, I am listening to footsteps rushing around the apartment which makes me pause to look at the time. It was three am and they were awake? Confused, I open up the door and suddenly the scent of flowers instantly overwhelms me as a figure runs right into my chest and then start to fall to the floor. Rushing forward, I wrap my arm around her side placing a firm hand on her back when my eyes widening feeling lines running horizontally along the figures back. 

But the moment passes instantly as the figure lets out a shriek and pulls away from my touch. My eyes fall upon covered ones and I am surprised to find a small thin figure of a girl before me in a large t-shirt and baggy shorts. Confused, my eyes spot her long sandy hair and then meet Gabriel's panicked look from across the room.