Chapter 79: Marching Orders

POV: Sang 

Taking a slow shaken breath, I slowly allow my senses to take over. I can hear a labored breath mixed in with normal breathing the room from the far corners and the sent of blood is clear along with grease, sweat, car oil, and gun powder. I grip hard onto North's shoulders worried about my boys and even the boys that we went to for help. Shifting my weight, I can feel North's arms tighten around me and I realize there is no way I am being put down. 

"North Star," I whisper quietly resting my back against his chest. "I need you to be my eyes." Feeling North tense for a moment, he quickly begins to move and talk as he heads towards the center of the room. 

"We are in the living room that is attached to the kitchen. In front of you, you have Victor, Nathan, Luke, Cory, Brandon, and Marc." He whispers moving us into the center of the room. Taking a moment, I separate all the scents that I can before looking toward the berries and moss. 

Smiling weakly, I whisper out the words that I feel like needed to be said. "Report." 

There is a single second of probably shock and humor before a response is given. "I have bruises on my back and sides. Nothing major." Victor states going over his injuries but I frown hearing the hitch in his breath.  Nodding, I take note to have Sean look over Victor since I hear his breathing faltering a little as he breaths. 

"Just bruises on my end." Nathan states his voice even and I smile at his comforting tone. 

"Black eye." Luke states his normally happy voice on the quieter side and I tense for a moment before North wraps around me. 

"He took some pain medication he is tired." My protective star whispers and I nod taking a slow breath before there is a long pause. 

"Cory, Brandon, and Marc." I state looking in the direction of the three breathing figures that haven't spoken in the room. "You are now part of this whether you like it or not." 

"Sprained wrist." A voice whispers softly and North whispers in my ear the name Cory. 

Nodding, I glance to the soft smell of lilies and coffee beans and give him a small smile. "Marc?" 

"I'm okay. Fucking shaken but okay. Pretty much just bruises if anything." I smirk at the causal Marc answer before turning to the last male in the room. 

"Unharmed." He states in a clipped manner but in a respectful way. Nodding, I can feel my mind begin to rush through all the different things that need to get done. Taking a slow deep breath, I look up toward the group. 

"Luke bed. No exceptions I am going to need you later awake and alert." I order before turning toward Victor. "Your chest needs to be checked. I can hear the crackling in your chest. While you wait for Doc find a laptop and check cameras around the city and set up alters if they approach a fifty yard perimeter." I stop, taking a breath, before they realize that I am going to continue and then suddenly everyone starts moving. 

"Cory I need you to get some rest first and then keep an eye on the alerts Victor sets up. You and Victor can switch off once he sees Doc because it will probably be a while and you can't type." I state feeling the male move closer to my side so I don't have to talk so loudly before rushing away.  Turning toward my coffee man, I take a slow deep breath. "Marc a good amount of strong coffee is necessary. Doc is going to be up for a while along with Blackbourne and your boss. Then food for the entire team I know your skills so put them to work." 

"Yes sir." Marc smirks and heads off leaving me with a single male in the living room startled. 

"Brandon I need you to head down to the garage. Be careful and take Raven. North's car needs to be either salvaged or rendered useless. Double check all the cars make sure there are no trackers on them. Keep in contact with North in case." I state pausing for a moment. 

"I don't understand. Why are you calling the shots and how do you know so much about us? Why would I follow you?" His voice is calm but North takes it personally and begins to tense up. 

"Don't." I respond squeezing North's hand hard. "He has a right to ask." I state trying to calm down my protective bear before meeting Brandon.  "Brandon the reason we are in this position is because of me. I have people chasing after me and although it has nothing to do with your team you are now involved in my problem and I intend to get you through as soon as possible and with minimal injuries." I state taking another breath and continuing. "Your hands tell me what you do and your smell. I might be blind but I can use my other senses. You are exactly like North. The greasy smell of oil and cars is hard to get rid of even when you take a shower. Plus I have the respect of Marc. Even though he is your second in command, he still is willing to cook in order to help the team. Just as you are willing to get your hands dirty and protect those around you like your brother." I look directly toward where Brandon is speaking trying not to give away my own weakness. "I am nothing without others but together we can be everything. Lastly, Russkiy, zaberi svoyego brata. U nas net vremeni tratit' vremya." You idiot Russian get your brother going. We don't have time to waste.

Finally making his appearance known, the Russian laughs hard as he grabs the male in front of me. "Vash, zakazy - seksual'naya malen'kaya ptichka." Your, orders are sexy little birdie.