Chapter 46: Dear Sang

Point of View: Sang 

Resting my head against North's chest, I know that my fever has taken over because I instantly become light headed. Pressing my hand gently against his chest, I feel large muscular arms moving around my back and lightly brushing against my waist. Feeling my breath falter a little, his other hand wraps around and meets my side keeping me steady as he carefully guides me into a more comfortable position. Slowly laying my head down, I feel him shift under me and I tense unsure if I am hurting him but instantly a hand caresses my cheek guiding me into the crook of his neck. 

"Its okay." He whispers and his chest vibrates under my own chest and I tremble slightly resting my hands against his chest. "Take a slow breath." He whispers his fingers tracing up and down the back of my arms. Following his lead, I take a slow deep breath and suddenly feel better. "Good girl." North softly whispers into my ear and I can feel his warm breath against my neck. 

"Sorry..." I whisper softly against his chest and I can feel North's fingers pause for a moment before moving up to the back of my head and guide me closer to his chest. 

"You have nothing to be sorry about." He whispers his voice slightly deeper as his fingers lightly massage the back of my neck. With my ear pressed to his chest, I can tell his heart has speeded up. North was nervous. "I should have asked you before any of that had ever happened." He states his fingers finding the back of my head and I can hear him swallow loudly. "And I when you came downstairs I should have made sure that you were okay first." North's fingers find a knot in the back of my neck and slowly works at it before placing a very soft kiss on my neck. 

Blushing hard, I couldn't help but smile and press my forehead against his neck. "It's okay." I whisper softly but before anything else can be said the soft scent of ocean water rushes over me. Silas. Very slowly sitting up in North's lap, I can feel North's arms rush to catch my hips as I begin to sway slightly. 

"Hey Aggele Mou." Silas whispers and a cool hand caresses my cheek and I shiver a little but don't pull away. "North, Doc, and I are going to stay here with you the rest of the day alright?" I manage a small smile and nod. 

"I hope I am not taking you guys away from anything important.." I whisper softly and I feel North's fingers squeeze my sides carefully.

"Don't think a second more about it." North whispers into my ear and I nod curling back up in North's arms. A blanket is wrapped around my sides as I let out a small yawn before allowing myself to drift into a light sleep. 

Taking a deep breath, the scent of flowers wash over me and I open my eyes and loose my breath. I can see. The soft white walls of the front lobby greet me along with the front counter. Running my hands over the smooth counter top, I slowly make my way into the back of the shop. 

I can see the four long metallic tables in two columns with an isle in the middle. Flowers line the back of the room in their specific placements. Allowing my fingers to run over the tables my eyes spot the door to the staff room wide open. Confused, I step forward into the small room and my sight lands upon a crumpled letter laying on the table. 

Stepping forward, I slowly allow myself to lift up the paper. 

"Dear Sang

I hope everything is going well at the flower store with Avery! Hi Avery you better be taking good care of my little sister! I have looked up the website for your store multiple times and I have to say the different pictures you have posted of the different flower arrangements are just gorgeous. I even showed Dad! He liked them as well but of course I didn't tell him you were the one making them. I am sure he would be proud of you though.

Anyways everything is going well here. Dad and Amanda are doing well. And guess what?! Amanda is pregnant again with a little baby girl!!! Oh Sang I didn't think I could be this happy again, after mother passed, but things are doing well. Jack is now a senior in college and has gotten a prestigious job offering at a hospital. This made dad super happy. Dylan is still going through his gothic phase but he is being polite now and listening to Dad.

I am doing great as well. I started work at a law firm a couple of minutes from home. I have to say though I miss you and would love to come visit when you have a couple days.

Let me know when you are free!

Lots of Love!

Marie "

Waking up with a start, I am back in my small pitch black black world. Pushing myself up from the couch, I slowly lean forward, allowing the blanket around me to drop forward as I rest my head in my hands trying to understand my dream. Feeling out of breath, I force myself to take a few shaken breaths when I hear fast footsteps moving to the edge of the couch. "Sang?" Fingers touch my sides making me flinch and suddenly the scent of cherries and spices fills my chest. 

"Gabe." Instantly, I rush forward catching his shoulder as his hands rush to catch my sides before I stumble off the edge. My mind scattered as I try to form words, I basically feel my body collapse into Gabriel's chest. 

"Sang?! Sang whats wrong?" Gabriel's arms guide me into a more comfortable position making me tremble slightly. His calloused fingers run over my exposed skin in a comforting manner as my breathing evens out a little. 

"We ... we have to go..." I whisper and I can feel Gabriel tense under me and I tremble harder thinking of the letter. 

"Sang. Sang please. Sang calm down for me." Gabriel whispers into my ear rubbing my sides. "Where do we need to go? What is the matter?" 

"We have to go to back to South Carolina." I respond and suddenly Gabriel tenses harder under me. 

"Sang where did you hear about South Carolina?" Gabriel asks confusedly and suddenly I freeze looking toward his voice. Where did I hear about South Carolina? It's a state... Suddenly my mind is rushing in all different directions as I try to understand what the underlying meaning of his question is. 

"My sister. We need to go to my sister."