Chapter 81: Kindness

POV: Sang

I must have fallen asleep with Silas and North, just talking quietly about what had happened because next thing I know I can feel the soft warmth of the sun hitting my face. Letting out a silent yawn, I  silently make my way out of the bedroom where North and Silas are cuddle up and make my way down the hallway to the living room. 

My hand quietly skims over the wall as I guide myself through the corridor. I hadn't realized it until last night but it seemed as though the two teams had spit he bedrooms by area. Left side Toma and the right side Blackbourne. 

Taking my time, I make my way into the living room and stop to stretch and take in where I am. The floor is cold on my feet but I can feel the rays of sunshine peaking through my window and hitting my body. Shivering slightly, I make my way into the kitchen area and begin to rummage around gathering things for breakfast. 

It must be about a half hour later when I hear the quiet sound of footsteps but what really gives them away is the strong gun powder and lilies. Shaking my head slowly, I shift gathering plates and placing them on the island behind me along with silverware. "Help yourself boys." 

"O, ya budu ptich'im." Oh I will birdy, I will. Smirking, I shake my head since I am unable to roll my eyes and grab the milk, juice, and fruit out of the fridge and place the drinks on the counter. Only the Russian seemed to take that statement the wrong way.

"Thanks Sang." Marc states his voice on the quieter side which makes me remember the many times I made breakfast in the flower shop with Avery. Pushing the memory quickly away, I turn back to the stove top and move to the sink. Turning to the sink, I put a strainer in the sink and add the fruit before moving back to the food on the stove, moving cautiously as I listen to the boys talk.

"How is the giant doing, little bird?" The Russian questions as I place more pancakes on the plate besides the stove. Smiling sadly, I nod and start to remove the pan with eggs and bacon and add them to a fresh plate. 

"Awake." I state before taking a deep breath and glancing toward the left entry way. "Brandon and Cory will you be joining us?" Turning quickly to the right. "North and Luke as well. I made your favorite." 

"Woot! Pancakes!!" Luke rushes in his voice echoing off the walls and I smirk grabbing a few more plates and putting them out. Adding the fruit, I carefully dry my hands and take a seat across from the boys. 

"How did she know?" Brandon whispers to his brother and I smirk looking toward Marc.

"Your smell." He responds turning slightly as the twins approach causing the Russian to burst out laughing and I smirk. 

"Smooth Marc." I state and lean agains the island looking toward the boys. "Since I am missing my sight my other senses kick into play. Everyone has a unique smell. So I can tell where you are. Can't really hide your smell. You can mask it but you can't get rid of it. That's why I could work at the flower shop." 

"Interesting." The deep voice of Axel joins into the group from the left and I smile tiredly. 

"Baby, eat something." North whispers placing something in front of me. Nodding, I place my fingers on the plate and begin to eat as I listen to the others. 

"How is your group doing this morning?" Axel states grabbing a plate from the pile and filling it. 

"Silas is sleeping in. Gabriel still has a slight fever and is resting as well. Kota is with Mr. Blackbourne and Doc getting checked over. Vic and Nate are exhausted as well." North states his voice soft as he leans into me and I take a breath in comfort. They were safe.

"So down and out?" The Russian states and I shift in my seat looking to the male. Feeling North tense, I quickly grab the male's shirt warning him to stay calm and I stand from my chair. 

"Cory did you see anything on the video cams last night?" I question drawing the attention away from the other trying to keep the others as calm as possible. 

There is a couple of seconds of silence before I hear someone swallow and then speak. "Not a thing. It seems we have lost him effectively but I have a program running just incase. We are safe." 

"For now." I whisper and run my fingers through my hair before glancing up to the male's in front of me. "If Bane knows that you are helping us and that there are more of us he is going to get angry. And once he gets that way he won't stop." 

There is a couple of seconds of painful silence before I am wrapped up in a tight hug of spring soap. "Miss. Sang we won't let him hurt you any more." Mr. Blackbourne whispers placing a soft kiss on my forehead. "But you have to trust that we can take care of ourselves as well. The Toma team as well."

I pause soaking in the male's warmth and smile softly nodding my head slowly. Moving from the table, I glance to the others and point to the right. "I'm going to go check on the others." Moving to the bedrooms once more, I do my best not to break down and cry. 

How could they be so kind?