Chapter 85: Time to Move

POV: Blackbourne

As soon as my bedroom door opened and Sang walked in I knew that we were out of time. The exhaustion and worry had finally run out and Sang could no longer hide the raw pain she felt every single day. The pain that all of the guys knew about but no one could get rid of.

Allowing myself to gently caress my girl, I gently lift her up into my arms and almost instantly I cam feel her relax. She was beyond exhausted. Pressing my lips onto her forehead before making my way out of my room and down the hall to the living room. North gives me a pained look and I just shake my head as Axel steps forward to take her somewhere she can rest.

Rubbing my forehead as I watch Axel walk away, silently wishing she was still in my arms but we had something we needed to so. Turning, I meet the concerned eyes of my team. Victor, Sean, North, Luke, Gabriel, Kota, Nathan, and Silas. Sang had so quickly become a large part of our lives and because of that we allowed our fear of loosing her overwhelm our ability of keeping her safe. We trapped her like an animal and she needed her space to breathe once more.

Axel quickly rejoins the group and lets out a breath before meeting my eyes. We both nod in confirmation before we turn to the group who is waiting patiently for answers. "We need to start making preparations for leaving. It is clear keeping Sang here is only causing her more pain and although we want to protect her we cant keep her caged." My eyes roam the group looking for opposition but from the response I get, everyone is in agreement.

"How are we going to do this?" Brandon questions his eyes narrowing as he looks from Corey to Axel and then to myself. "Safety needs to be of the utmost priority." This quickly gets a number of agreements.

"We need to make this a smooth process. It would be nice to keep everyone together but with our numbers, it would be easier to travel in groups." Sean states and I nod thinking over different options.

"Also where will we go? Do we need to go out of the city? We can't go to our families in case he follows." Kota states his mind going into planning mode.

About an hour later, the plan is ready and the boys are ready to go all that was left was to let Sang and Marc know. And everyone is antsy because of it. Taking a breath, I motion for the others to scatter and I make my way to Marc's room.  To my surprise it is open and Marc stands at the end of the bed pulling on his shirt. 

Jealousy instantly flairs but I quickly clamp down on it when I notice Sang asleep on the bed the covers gently placed over her. "She just fell asleep." Marc states his eyes following my gaze. Letting out a yawn, I watch as Marc rubs his shoulder and makes his way over to me. Nodding, I step into the room and quietly close the door. 

The click however, is not silent and Sang shifts in bed exhaustion painting her face. Smooth Owen. I reprimand myself and move to the side of the bed quickly placing a hand on Sang' s back and rubbing it slowly. Sang lets out a little muffled groan before picking her head up a little. 

"Owen?" Her voice is filled with exhaustion making my protective side flair up. How long had her anxiety about being trapped kept her awake? Moving closer I place a soft kiss on her shoulder and she lets out a small sigh. 

"Just me. Sleep Sang. It's okay." I whisper but Sang is already beginning to sit up as I talk. 

"It's fine." She whispers carefully moving out from under the covers. Gently wrapping my hands around her waist, I guide her back to the bed. She needed rest. There was no way I was going to let her move around the apartment without knowing she had at least an hour or two in bed. 

"You are going to need it for tomorrow." I pause studying her small frame. "We are headed out of town." Instantly she freezes. Surprised, by her reaction, I watch as she goes through the processing stage and then enters into a nervous state before settling on an acceptance stage. 

"Okay." She whispers making no moves to get up. Studying the parts of her face that I could see, I wait for her to continue. "What is the plan?" I can't help the smile that appears on my lips. This girl would never cease to amaze me. 

*************** 

Happy New Year 

Rose