Kiss me again.

Cameo is 18 years old, outgoing, and is a natural red head with a pixie cut and with the freckles and hazel eyes to compliment them. She's always lived her life not caring what people thought and have always had a passion for music. She doesn't let herself get pushed around either.

Hannah, Cameo's 16 year old cousin, is shy and awkward, but gives great advice when someone comes to her for it. She's a long haired brunette with brown eyes and a cute little gap between her top front teeth. Music is also her passion, which is what Cameo and her bonded off of. 

--------------------------------------------- 

Chapter One: Chances

*Cameo's  POV*

I couldn't contain my excitement as my cousin Hannah and I stood as one of the first people in line to see one of our favorite party bands, Brokencyde. The doors were just hours away from opening and we were the crazy, social butterflies of the front half of the line.

"Cameo! Sit down, save the dancing for inside." Hannah said in laughter at my horrendous dance moves as she tried pulling my leg down to sit next to her.

"But I don't wanna wait! I'm to excited! We've had these tickets for three months now and today's the day!" I sat next to her and shook her shoulders in raging excitement. "How are you not freaking out right now?!"

Hannah shrugged, and I knew it was because she didn't trust giving her body over to good feelings. Every time she does, she thinks something bad is going to happen and karma will bite her in the ass when she's done nothing wrong. This show, was no exception.

"Well get happy! Two hours left." I smiled at her reassuringly and she reciprocated, still, uneasiness reached her eyes.

As we sat there in line people watching for awhile, two tall, link-ey, shaped guys in skinny jeans, hoodies, and dark sunglasses walked up to us.  

"Hey mind if we jump in line with you?" The skinnier one of the two asked.

Hannah laughed sarcastically and I smirked at her. We never let people skip us, let alone even jump in line with us, and we were very hostile about our line placement. We both looked at them and shook our heads with smirks playing on both our faces.

"Sorry, not a chance buddy."

"Why? Don't you see how long that line is?" The other asked us as his face twisted to a look like he was slapped in the face.

"Yeah, but that's not our problem. See, we got here early, so we earned our place in line. But you think you can just walk up whenever and choose your spot? Eh, I don't think so." I said pointing to the back of the line.

"Thanks for trying though."

Hannah and I watched as the two strange guys sulked to the end of the long winding line. "Why are they wearing hoodies when it's summer time? We're in Florida for Christ sake, it's not like a hood is necessary.." She mumbled as I shrugged them off.

"Yes!" I squealed as I stood and yanked Hannah up with me. Finally, it was seven o' clock and the bouncers were opening the doors. The bouncer walked down the line and began marking big X's in black sharpie on everyone whose under twenty-one's, hands. The big, bald, tattooed guy marked us as the venue in Jax's Beach began letting people in.

Hannah and I handed our tickets to the bouncer at the door and ran inside and to the front of the crowd, as close as we could get to the stage. 

................ //...//..