Chapter 64: Catfish.

*Cassadee's POV*

"Whoever she is, whoever she needs, one thing's for sure, you don't have to worry.." Cameo's soft voice, singing and humming next to me while she drove, pulled me from my dream in Rian's arms, back to reality in the car.

"Is that The Maine?" I asked, looking over at her concentrated face and her lips forming each words of the song from her Pandora station. She nodded when the song faded out at the end and smiled. Hannah was sleeping in the backseat, Baz in her lap comfortably and Levi sitting upright, looking out the window, intrigued. "Why don't you sing with Alex?"

She scoffed and shook her head at me. "Sing what, Remembering Sunday like all the other girls? No I'm okay." She smiled and the song changed. "Plus, I'm not talented enough to sing on stage, I'm more of a, sing in the shower where your own echo and your reflection is your audience."

I nodded, understanding where she was coming from. "I used to be like that before Hey Monday started up."

"How's the guys feel about you taking leave from the band for the pregnancy term?" She asked, changing the subject.

I bobbed my head back and forth, and made an, Eh, sound. "They're happy for me, and for Rian and everything. But that's their career, and so it made them kind of uneasy that they're not making income unless we're laying shows, or people are buying our music on iTunes, or merch is sold.. So they're a little weird about it I guess."

"Will they be there after the baby is born?"

"Of course! They're all going to be Uncles!" I smiled and Cameo laughed at me.

"Yeah, I think if Alex and I had a kid together, every band member we were close with and stayed in touch with forever, they'd all be uncles and it'd be a never ending family." We combined laughter and NeverShoutNever started playing in the car, cutting off our conversation for Cameo to start singing again.

"So how much longer?" I asked, looking out the window at the trees blowing in the wind.

"Exactly six hours and forty- two minutes." Hannah chimed in from the backseat, making us both jump since we thought she as asleep just a few minutes ago.

........//.......//.......

*Hannah's POV*

I woke up in the backseat of the car, taking a minute for me to realize where I was and what i was doing with Cameo and Cassadee. I sat back and rested the side of my face against the door, enjoying the warmth from the car, but loving the cool from the outside that was seeping through the window.

They started talking about Cameo's singing, and of course, I took advantage of the fact that they thought I was asleep, and stayed quiet while they talked. While they were talking about Cameo singing with Alex, I remembered that video I recorded of her singing while she was in the shower that she still didn't know about. I smiled at a new idea and went in my twitter, and uploaded it, not tagging her in it because i knew she'd see if quicker, even if she was driving.

The conversation changed after my sneaky Internet ways, and I sat up, staying quiet until Cassadee asked how much longer. I pipped up and the mood in the car felt tired and cold, like we were all craving for something. Hope? That's what it felt like to me.

"So Hannah, how's it with Gabe?" Cass asked as she rubbed her tummy lovingly, probably thinking of Rian.

My own butterflies unfurled in my stomach and I grinned cheekily. "Good, better than I ever expected actually. He's touring right now or I wish he could've met us so I'm not alone." I sighed.