Chapter 27: He Is Love

*Cameo's POV*

Alex encased me in his arms and the movement of my body dragging across the sheets towards him woke me. I rubbed my makeup done eyes, momentarily forgetting, and yawned. "Morning." He whispered, his voice laced with sleep.

"Morning?" I questioned, blinking into focus and looking up at him. "It was just mid day." I wrapped my arms around his waist and waited for an answer.

"Well yeah, but that was yesterday." He smiled when I untangled myself from the sheets and him and hopped over to my window. It was early morning, and the sun was fully risen. I open the curtain wider to let the sun in and I heard a whistle behind me. I snapped my head around at Alex who was grinning and on his side, facing me. "What a sight I get to admire everyday for two weeks." I giggled and put my hands on my hips and started making those awkward model faces.

After joking around I started walking around the room picking up our clothes from last night and throwing them in the hamper, yes I HAD to do it. All the while Alex was watching and admiring from our bed. When I was satisfied with the clean up Alex had his arms opened for me. I shook my head and gave him a mocking smile, and pointed to the shower. He reciprocated the smile and followed me to the bathroom, to round two.

............//............//......

*Alex's POV*

"Coffee's made!" I called when the machine stopped and the little blue light on the corner clicked on. I took out two cups, the creamer and the Splenda, and put them all on the counter by the machine. I then went back to the fridge, looking for something good to make. Soon, I heard footsteps padding over.

"Smells amazing, oh the smell and taste of coffee in the morning." She sing- songed and twirled into the kitchen like the little weirdo she was and started making her cup. 

I looked her over, in her dark blue jean shorts, her white and black tank top that had a picture of a crowd screaming and.. Kellin Quinn, singing to them, and the bottom of the shirt read, Sleeping With Sirens, Orlando FL. "New shirt?" I asked casually.

She finished making her cup and looked down at her shirt. "New to you, but I've had it about a week now." She looked up and handed me a cup of coffee before hopping on the counter and drinking her own. "Why?" She countered.

I pft'd and he smirked at me. "I was just wondering. You know, after last night, wearing one of our closest friends shirts after we.. Yeah." I shrugged and mixed the pancake mix I'd decided on. Cameo laughed, throwing her short bangs back and grabbing my arm to pull me over to her. I rested myself between her legs and she slinked her hands around my waist, smiling at me.

"Is someone a little.. Dare I say it, jealous?" She teased and I rolled my eyes. I could feel my face burning red and I knew how ridiculous I was being, but it was a joke, and yet I was blushing over it. "No way!" She shrieked happily, hitting my chest with her palm and laughing he way into a fit again. "Awe poor Alex." She baby voiced, pinching my cheeks and making weird faces at me. I waved her hands away and we both laughed. She leaned in and pecked me on the cheek before letting me go back to my cooking.

Getting into the rhythm of my cooking and flipping of the pancakes, I heard my pone ring and called Cameo to answer it.

......//......//...

*Cameo's POV*

Alex called for me to answer his phone, as boy was it a pain to look for. I dug through and under the bed, in the bathroom, in the couch cushions, and in his new pants, only to end up finding it in the fridge. Wow Alex..

I answered the phone and it was loud on the other end. "Hello?" I called for the third time before finally getting a response.

"Camo!" Kellin's voice erupted into the phone. I rolled my eyes, smirking now and thinking back to yesterday.

"I've got a bone with pick with you Quinn!" I spoke a little louder and Alex laughed. I put Kellin on speaker phone and he was still with his group of friends.

"Let's have a party at your place since Alex is home!" He tells enthusiastically, ignoring my playful threat. "You can pick my bones then!" He laughed and I heard a few woo's in the background.

A party at our place, this'll be the first time we have tons of our band friends over for the usual crazy, usually on tour, parties. I'm terrified of getting kicked out, but maybe, since I've had lot of months alone to get on his good side, we might be able to get away with this. I looked at Alex and he was looking at me, smirking, knowing I was weighing the pros and cons in my head.

"Fine Lin." I grumbled and I could hear the smile in his voice.

"Boys we're headin' out!" He called and my eyes widened. Alex was flipping pancakes for us on a plate and snickering at me.

"Whose boyS?" I asked cautiously. Kellin either ignored me, or really didn't hear me, but either way he hung up on me. Fuck my life.