Chapter 59: Put Up Or Shut Up We're Not Wasting Time Again.

*Hannah's POV*

"This is our last song for tonight so we wanna see you get crazy!" Kellin screamed into the mic, standing on the edge of the stage and making eye contact with all the fans who were already trying to crowd surf and some started screaming and waving their, "I love you," and rock fingers in the air.

I still can't believe I get a concert high even just seeing them from side stage like I've been doing every night for the past two months now.

I watched Gabe beat away at the drums and I stood and admired lovingly when he stood and threw out his sticks when the song dramatically came to an end. He waved off the fangirls like the rest of the members and exited the stage, an eager smile on his face as he wrapped his arms around my middle and pulled me close.

"You smell like ass." I mumbled into his neck as he folded me into his sweaty body. "It's fucking gross." We shared laughter and he let go of me, pecking my forehead with a tender kiss.

"I think I smell like roses and bad ass." He whipped his short hair from his face (not really), and beads of sweat hit my face.

"You are disgusting."

"Yeah but you choose to stay with him." Jesse commented with a smirk as he shuffled by, instrument in hand.

Gabe shrugged, cocking his head to the side in agreement with his band mate.

"Shut up, poopy face, or I'll fart in your ear." I turned away when I felt my phone start vibrating in my pocket. I wiggled it from my pocket with a mixture of a bouncing and shaking of my little rump movement and when I got it out I smiled at my cousin s face with funny glasses on the screen. "I'll be right back." I called to them all, and answered the phone as I was trying to maneuver around people to get outside.

"Hold on a second." I yelled in the mouthpiece, shuffling past roadies and The Ghost Inside, who were coming out as a pack.

I made it outside, the darkness opening up to me and the cool air blowing my air back from my shoulders. "Hey." I responded again, my tone normal now.

"Hannah banana, flanana, manana, jamana." Cameo spit stupid name rhythms and I laughed, throwing my head back at the memories of us doing that randomly to other people.

"What are you doing?"

"Touring with the guys, they just finished and so we're packing up. What about you? I miss you!"

"I miss you too! I'm sitting here at the dog park with Cassadee. We were making plans and wanted you to join us, you've missed a lot Love Muffin."

"Oh no, plans? That sounds like law breaking to me."

"Maybe, maybe not." She joked.

I thought about it for a minute and asked where they were.

"We're at my house, but we wanted you to come and stay with us a couple days, do some fun shit, and come along to another All Time Low show. We're trying to surprise the guys."

"Please?!" Cassadee yelled into the phone, catching me off guard and making me jump.

"Babe! What are you doing?" Gabe was coming out with Justin at his heels and the noise of screaming fan girls erupted as they ran around the venue at the sounds of their voices. Sometimes, with moments like these, I wanted to kill him. I groaned and shook my head at him, pointing to the girls and trying to tell him to go keep them entertained.

"What? They can wait." He got closer and brushed loose hair strands from my face and behind my ear.

"I'm talking to Cameo and Cassadee. They want me to come and hangout for a few days, I'm mentally trying to work it all out."

"We can take you to the airport tomorrow when we're in LA and you can fly from there to them if you want?"

I relayed the message to Cameo, who all too quickly agreed and told me to tell Gabe thank you for being so smart and he better pull through.

After we hung up with the million, "I love you's!" I returned my full attention to my boyfriend, who insisted on dragging me over to the fangirls. God no.

((Kind of a quick filler chapter, but this ones was a necessity to have. Vote, Comment, Read! Thanks everyone:D))