Chapter 44: The Morning After.

*Alex's POV*

I finished spending some time with my family, not really talking about anything in particular or about my love life for once, and since I was stuffed from cookies, I ducked away into my room when my parents started getting touchy and while I was running into my room I grabbed Baz and closed him in my room with me. 

"Baz baz." I cooed to him in a baby voice and patted my chest. He jumped on the bed and padded upto my chest, circling like a cat and curling on the center of my chest. "Hey buddy. You can't wait to come home with me to Levi and Cami huh?" I continued to use the baby voice, and there was no stopping it with Baz. I loved this dog, so much. 

I clicked on the TV and it took awhile to remember the channel differences from here and back home. When I got the hang of it though, I found a channel I liked, a local England music channel that played all new and old Alternative and Classic Rock and Roll songs from lots of years back to now. I smiled and closed my eyes, letting the music take me to a new place, and smiling also because I knew Cameo was probably waking up soon, if not now, and didn't have to deal with the downside of things I had to.

"Night Baz, night Love." I whispered, brushing back Baz's fur and thinking of Cameo back home.

........................//.....................//.................

*Cameo's POV*

I woke up in what felt like the shortest sleep of my life. My hair was in thick, messy waves scattered across my head and sticking to some places on my face where my drool had gotten to sadly. I rubbed my hair peices from my face and rolled over to my side of the bed. I never knew why, but everytime Alex was gone, I always ended up starting on my side of the bed, and waking up on Alex's. I rolled on my phone and dug it out from under me with a tired groan. 

I smiled at the notification that was on the top of the list on my phone. Jack Barakat, ended call at 2:30am. 

Last night was fun hanging out with Jack and it made me miss Alex a little less. I smiled thinking back to the Netflix fun last night and unlocked my phone to respond to my missed texts. 

Lex: Hey babe, just wanted to text you real fast before I passed out to tell you I love you, and i've thought about you a lot today. Basically my whole day has been taken over by your thoughts and has revovled around you and me. Im sleeping here with Baz, and he's coming home with me to live forever with us. Another member to our loving, happy family. Love you, & I'll see you in my dreams

There was an attachment and I clicked it. It quickly loaded and a picture of Alex smiling lazily at the camera, with Baz curled up on his chest, appeared. My heart sputtered happily in my chest and I clicked and saved the photo. Love you too Lex. I thought to myself as I sent him a emotocon of a kissing face and went off to my next text.

Jack: Wench! You fell asleep on me and left me to finish Home Alone, ALONE. You owe me and I demand it happen soon since Alex is in England and you must be forever alone right now with no life like me! Spend. Time. With. Me! [: 

 I thraotily laughed and texted back. 

Cameo: You ass munch! I was tired, but it was fun though. We WILL do it again sometime, but um, hellllloo? I'm not even close to as socially lonely as you. ;P lol.

I sent it and rolled out of bed, and stuck my phone in the charger while I went to wash my face and comb through my hair. Stay, for tonight, if you want to, I can show you, what my dreams are made of.. Sleeping With Sirens started playing on my phone and I darted out of the bathroom and grabbed my phone. Hannah! I thought excitidly and unplugged it from the charger. 

"Hey Hannah Banana!" 

"Camo! Hi! What are you doing?"

"I just woke up and I'm going to cook me some goody goody breakfast."

"Quoting Joey Graceffa too I see." 

"Well, it just happens now." I shrugged and walked out to the kitchen. Levi followed me, his wet nose poking at my leg. "What about you?"

"I was thinking about coming to see you sometime soon while Alex was gone and you're alone."

"Why do people keep trying to say I'm alone? I'm fine." I exasperatingly laughed and hooked Levi on his leash.

"Because... You are everytime Alex leaves for awhile. I mean, it's understandable. But I fugured, we like to hangout, and I'm not working for the next four days, so what would matter if I came up there to visit you for a few days?" 

"Sure then, I guess. What time do you need me to pick you up?" 

"SURPRISE! You don't, because grandma contributed and I got a new used car!" She sounded so excited and I was so excited for her.

"Really?! That's so cool! Come now! See me, show me, LOVE ME!" I took Levi downstairs and at yelling the last part, my voice echoed down the stairwell and a neighbor stared at me strangely. I laughed and Hannah joined in. 

"I'll pack and text you when I'm on the way. Don't worry, I'll get your mind off missing Alex, I PROMISE." 

"Alright love you."

Love you, bye."

.....................//................//.................

*Jack's POV*

I awoke from rolling off the bed and snapping my head up, looking around frantically. My face felt hot, like something electric had been resting on it. I looked back up on my bed and saw my phone, all lite up in my tangle of sheets. I threw my lazy hand on the bed and dragged my phone off, thinking of getting a brunch like burrito for.. Food. I unlocked my phone to find a place that delivers and saw I got a text from Cameo.

Cameo: You ass munch! I was tired, but it was fun though. We WILL do it again sometime, but um, hellllloo? I'm not even close to as socially lonely as you. ;P lol.

I smirked and sent back a xD emotocon and pulled a pillow down with all my sheets to the floor with me and sank back into my deep sleep, thinking of all the things that were deliciously edible and that could be stuffed and wrapped into a burrito.

((LOL, so yeah, that's my two chapters for the night and I hope you're still enjoying the fan fic. Look out for my OM&M one and add both of these to your libraries! Please and Thank you everyone. [: I'm happy for how many reads this thing has gotten and I can't wait for you guys to feel the emotions from my characters all the way till the big curve coming soon in the next chapters.))