Chapter 24: Long Live The Reckless And The Brave.

*Hannah's POV*

I was running around, laughing at how out of breath I was. I had just given all the touring bands merch guy's water and was running back to the stage to find the missing box of bracelets for Hit The Lights. I took the hidden flight of stairs and had to go through a few fans to get to the ramp that led quicker up to the side stage. There was a huge cluster of teens blocking my way though, and I'm so short I can't see a way past them.

"Hey, excuse me?" I poked one of the guys who had their back to me a few times, repeating myself in the process before he turned around and acknowledged me.

He was tall, but then again everyone's taller than me, he had fo- hawk, dark, dark brown hair, and piercing blue eyes. He smirked down at me and kept leaning in closer to hear me. "What can I do for ya? You wanna crowd surf or something?" His equally attractive friend saw him talking to me and bent down to join the conversation. I shook my head no frantically, but he was already whispering a plan to his friend. I patted both their stomachs to try and indicate them to move out of my way, but I guess that they took it as a form of urgency because they stopped talking, picked me up and chucked me out into the crowd.

I was scared for my life, screaming until I landed safely into different stranger's hands. "Shit shit shit." I chanted aloud, knowing though that no one could hear me. The Summer Set was playing their set, and I was frantically waving for their attention. Of course, they weren't paying attention to me, they were to busy jamming out to one of their hit songs, Chelsea. I laid my head back and I was surprised to still be carried across the crowd. "Might as well enjoy it while it lasts." I mumbled eventually and mentally shrugged. Plus, it's my first time, I should be enjoying this right? I shook the scared thoughts from my head and smiled. "To the stage!" I kept screaming happily, soon I was being turned to the stage again and handed that way.

"Thank you!" I was repeating to everyone that kept getting me closer and closer. Brian finished the song and before playing another one he looked out in the crowd to say a few words, but he saw me and laughed into the mic.

"Hey! It's Hannah! How'd you get out there girl?" He pointed out to me and a bright spotlight blinded my vision. "Bring her in everybody!" He laughed and their drummer, Jess started beating lightly on her drums. Suddently I felt rough, big hands wrapped around my waist and haul me up on the stage. I blinked back my spotted vision and smiled at the crowd shyly. I waved shyly and they all either waved or cheered back. Brian took my arm and pulled me over to him and his mic. "How'd that happen to you?" I gulped nervously and shrugged.

"I tried to get to the stage, but they thought I wanted to crowd surf. Fun, but scariest concert experience of my life." I laughed and fixed my hair, and notice my hat was gone. "Oh shit! I lost my hat." My eyes got big and I looked back intot he large crowd like I'd be able to see it. Yeah right.. Brian laughed at me and pointed to the crowd.

"If you guys find a black and rianbow SnapBack, yell and show it to everyone, we've got the owner up here!" The crowd all looked around and some girl shot her hand up in the air. "I found it Brian!" She yelled, shoving through people and throwing it on stage. I ran over and grabbed it, quickly snapping it back on my head.

"Thanks." I nodded and went to Brian for a hug. "Good set." I joked since he'd played only two songs now, and started walking off the stage when he turned and smacked my ass jokingly. I squealed and leaped over to the side of the stage and Brian leaned back to his mic.

"Give it up for Hannah!" He threw his arms in the air, the guitarists were playing a tune for the next song, and the drummer was already in her zone. The crowd went crazy at his nonesense words and I chuckled and walked away to sit down.