Chapter 56: The Jack Barakat Screamig Match.

*Alex's POV*

"Alex! Alex I love you!"

"Marry me Alex! I won't walk out on you!"

"I LOVE YOU!"

"YOU'VE CHANGED MY LIFE ALEX!"

"BARAKARTH! WHERE'S JALEX?!"

"Alex can I get a picture?"

People were either screaming and calling out to me, or coming up and shyly asking, both as equally special and entertaining each time. These were the shows I loved for, the ones where we didn't sell meet and greets to the Hustlers, and get to hangout after the show, untimed and uncut. These were where the memories would happen and live on.

"I promise I will get to everyone, I have no where else to go tomorrow, just tour!" I called back as I hugged a crazed fan and was agreed with my everyone else screaming.

I was giving out hugs, getting kissed on the cheek, and taking pictures while I tried multitasking and signing things while I did, and I was doing a kick ass job I might as well add, when Zach ran up and practically knocked me over for my attention. "Alex!" He sighed and clamped his hand down on my shoulder.

"Ah! The ever so shy and infamous Zach base player Merrick!" I giggled and tried to get Zach in on the attention, trying to get a system going. We failed, of course, damn that shy man boy, and so we excused ourselves a second, apparently Zach was going to piss himself over what he had to tell me.

"Are you OK?" He whispered away.

"Yeah, I'm fine, why?" I swept away my 'Neapolitan' fringe and wrinkled my forehead. "You're not."

"Well I'm surprised you are considering Lisa's here."

"Lisa's here?" My mouth crumbled and my top lip quivered. "Why? When?" I was whispering now too.

"She was inside and came over while I was taking pictures and said Hey and that you invited her here and how she missed us and wanted to just come hangout or something along those lines. Why did you invite her?"

"Invite her? I haven't even talked to her since England! What do you mean, invite the girl who broke my heart and is now apparently following us like a crazy person?!"

"She's never done this before Alex, so you need to find her, and get this under control because if Jack finds her first.. We know how that's going to turn out. RIP Lisa." He sighed and stuffed his hands in his too small pockets.

"I'll find her, don't worry about it. I'm sure she's here for a real reason." I licked my lips and tried thinking hopefully.

We turned back to our awaiting fans and saw Rian out here too now, talking and being passed around like a game of Hot Potato. I guess if the shoe fits.. I smiled and nudged Zach, explaining how I saw it, and we both sniggered as we got closer and joined the large growing group.

Once over, people were slowly leaving and diminishing amongst us and we were still missing Jack. I got this weird gut feeling, and needed to find him to see if fans had attacked or lured him away with endless food from and Mexican fast food joint around.

.........//...............//.......

*Jack's POV*

"Get away ye monster! May the Kraken plunder to her death and never return!" I called out from the tour bus window, swinging around one of the plastic fast food knifes we'd saved. I was pretending it was long enough to stab at Lisa, who was standing outside the bus, arms crossed under her chest, and smirking up at me. "Back, back I say!" I took a few more fake jabs, making a scene with some of the fans walking by, but by the looks on their faces you could tell they didn't know whether to approach or not.