Chapter 58: Two Day Time Skip!

- 2 days later.-

*Alex's POV*

Why hasn't she called back? I feel like a little bitch boyfriend who hasn't life on the road and is just begging for texts back. I groaned in frustration at not knowing what's going on and tossed my phone aside, deciding I was done with it for the day. The last text I sent should say it all though, right?

Alex: Babe, I miss you. I try and get a hold of you every chance I get but I never hear back. Did your phone break? Is it lost or dead? What's going on, I need to talk to you, even if its just a little reply. A phone call would be nicer though..? Please? I hate begging, you know that. Just.. What's wrong? If I did something I need to know what in order to fix it. So please respond. Love you, Lex.

I went and threw on some clothes for today, our one day off this week, and jogged out of the bus to join the guys, who were all ready for an active park lifestyle, kind of day. Jack, being the most uncoordinated of us all, will probably be the first to get hurt.

..........//.............//.........

*Rian's POV*

Rian: Hey baby, how're you feeling?

Cass: I'm good, my stomach feels a little queasy, but nothing it shouldn't feel. [: Now, why did you really text me? You just got done having this conversation with me less than an hour ago.

Rian: Are you with Cameo?

Cass: Yeah, we're in the car and her phone keeps going off.

Rian: Has she been looking at Alex's texts? At all??

Cass: I think so, but she looks sad and then angry, then she exits out of it all and throws her phone down. I think she just feels bad about things because of all the hate mail she's been getting lately. It's like all of it just tumbled on her at once.

Rian: Alex feels like shit, he keeps mulling over her during everything we do. We have off for the next couple of days and he's depressed basically.

Cass: Aw </3. I love them together, we need to fix this.

Rian: Alex is willing to do anything, CAMEO needs the fixing.

Cass: I'll talk to her.

Rian: Alright, I love you.

Cass: I love you too.

Rian: xoxo baby(;

I clicked off from my texts and tucked my phone away while we waited for Alex and Zach to clamber off the bus. "Ready to go?" I smiled cheekily and Alex nodded with his failing attempt at a smile.

...........//........//......

*Alex's POV*

I was thankful when everyone stopped looking at me and was paying attention to each other. My fake smile dropped and I ruffled my unwashed hair and refused to think about my phone. Instead, I'll just obsess over something else, and lately it's been Rian. Who is he texting all the time? He says it's Cassadee, but there's no way he texts her that often, he never has before.

"Alex, you okay?!" Zach called down from the hill we were suppose to be taking a big group picture on the top of. They were all waiting on me, who was slow poking up the hill while the sun shone over me.

"Yeah, I'm just tired, but I'll make it up!" I called back, lacing some light hearted humor in my voice.

Ever since I started getting shunned by my girlfriend, and stopped being so connected on stage, Zach has walked up to the plate and started talking more. He talks on stage a lot more, interacts with the crowd on and off stage at any available opportunity, and tries to bring out some sort of conversation from me whenever I'm around the guys.