Chapter 40: Back to Reality.

*Alex's POV*

We'd been at home for  three days now and my mom was already calling me non stop to figure out exactly when I was suppose to be leaving. I was already packed, but I had yet to buy a plane ticket because I didn't want to leave home yet. I was getting used to having a whole place and an actual room just for Cameo and I, plus Levi. It was fun playing house, without actually playing. She makes me so happy and the thought of leaving right now makes my heart ache. I don't know why I agreed to go all the way to England to see my mom and dad, that's always my thought when I go online to buy the ticket. But then I remember, it's to help us, as a couple. 

"No turning back now." I mumbled aloud as the printer creaked to life and started shooting out blank pages before actually starting to print my ticket for tomorrow morning, 5 am sharp. 

"Alex!" She called from our room and I swiveled out of the chair. 

"Yeah?" 

"Are you busy? I need your help lifting this." I came into the bedroom but, no Cameo. 

"Where are you?" I asked looking around. I turned when her hand shot up in the air from the side of the bed. I smiled when I came around and she was crouched down, half under, half out of the bed, trying to reach something. "What are you doing?"

"I'm.." She was grunting between reaches. "Trying to.." again. "Reach for this thing." 

I smirked and reached down to lift the corner of the bed. I picked it up and she lunged to grab it. She rolled from under the bed and sat up, smiling at me. What I was expecting to be her phone in her hand, was actually a wrapped box. I put the bed down as gently as I could and sat on the floor with her. Levi ran in and laied on the bed, peering down at us. 

"What's this for?" I raised a brow and she smirked and pretended to xip her lip shut. "Fine." I reached out and she reached out the box for me to take. I instead grabbed her and brought her on my lap making her smile bigger and then taking the box from her. 

"Surprise." She mustered.

I ripped open the paper and then the box revealing a book that Jack had gotten awhile back when we recorded our All Time Low Straight to DVD, DVD. It was a book that I loved and kept us all entertained on the bus during all hours of the tour, we even brought it on stage a few times. The book was just something you stuck your penis in and it was basically a gag book. I laughed and looked down at her.

"For me? Oh you shouldn't have." I commented sarcasically. 

"I knew you liked it so much, so I just decided to find it and buy it to keep you entertained on the plane." She smiled mischeviously and I squeezed her in a hug. "So when do you leave?"

"Tomorrow morning, before the sun even rises." 

"Can I drive you?" 

"Of course." I kissed her forehead and she was looking down at our hands. "What?"

"I was wondering, how would you feel about getting another tattoo?" She perked her eyes up and turned in my lap to face me. 

"A tattoo of what?" 

.............................//.............//..........

*Alex's mom's POV*

"That boy and his phone, he never answers anything!" I complained, growing frusterated while my lazy husband sat on the recliner and read the paper. "I just would like to know when he's coming, he promised he'd come!" I groaned and squeezed on my hair frustratingly.