Chapter 65: Don't Listen To The Voices In Your Head.

*Alex's POV*

The bus was crazy with Matt coming in and out to make sure we were all doing what we were suppose to be doing and having Zach trying to over beautify himself in the small bathroom we're all suppose to be sharing. I was sitting on one of the kitchenette counter tops, reading an AP magazine while Rian used the microwave reflection to shave his face at the kitchen sink, and Jack was using the computer's, camera, feature to fix his hair up and try on different shirts.

I had already thrown on a lavender colored t-shirt with grey skinnies and my grey Converse while Jack was wearing a blue and pink shirt with some Grumpy Cat thing on it, and his normal, usually worn and dirty 99 percent of the time jeans, with black Vans.

Zach has yet to emerge and Rian was only face time ready, I was sitting here, reading and waiting for the bathroom so I could to my own hair. "Guys! Ten minutes!" Vinny poked his head on the bus and told us he was passing on the message for Matt.

"Zach! Let's go I need to get in there!" I got off the counter and went to the door, knocking on his harshly with my knuckle, and the door creaked open, the light off, and no one inside. What the fuck? "Where's Zach?" I asked, shocked.

"He's already inside the venue, he left the last time Matt came up." Rian said from the kitchen, almost done shaving his face fully.

"Why didn't anyone say anything? Better yet why are you not in there doing that if he wasn't?"

Rian shrugged and then started rinsing off his face. "Too lazy to move, and I already started here, so might as well finish here." Jack chuckled from the computer and I smirked and went in the bathroom to quickly do my hair.

"At least he didn't question me." Jack muttered, and I heard the click of the computer turning off and closing. "Did you also noticed he actually smiled, kind of?"

I assumed Rian agreed because there was no vocal response that I could hear. I wet my hair down, combed it, and styled it all like I would my normal routine, scattering the pink strands around my head with my fingers.

"Ready Alex?" Jack called as I was finishing up a few minuts later and looking myself over with approval.

"Yeah I'm coming." I turned off the light as I came out, and followed them off the bus with a Monster energy drink in my grip. "How much longer till they start letting people in?"

"Now." Rian looked down at his new nifty watch that he was rapidly growing attatched to, and we shuffled around back to inside. Sure enough, after taking the back stairs and getting up to the waiting area that Matt had specifically told us to go to, and stay at, we could see people from one of the windows, coming in together in excited groups.

"This is going to be a nutty crowd, I can feel it already." Jack hooted, jumping up from foot to foot excitidly. "Zach you ready?!" Jack screamed in Zach's ear, still bouncing and playing air guitar in his hands.

"I'm ready like Freddy." Zach chuckled at his lame joke back and was sitting on the long lounge chair that looked like an old 70's porno couch. Of course, even for cold weather outside, he was hanging out, shirtless, and had on skinny jeans that we rarely saw on him during a show.

I was propped up agasint the window still, watching all the people that were coming in, going to different spots and acting differently in all their litte cliches. Jack was right, just by everyone's mannorisms, this was really going to be a hyped up show.

"You alright?" Rian came over and mumled it next to me, looking down and people watching along with me.

"I will be, I think I'm better than I was yesterday." I sighed and stood straighter, taking a minute to look over at Rian and think of how to word it before I came out with it.

"What?" He shuffled from foot to foot, uncomfortable under my eyes.

"I think I might've finally come to terms with the fact that Cameo no longer wants to be with me."

Rian's jaw dropped and his eyes froze on my serious, and yet hurt face, until I turned back to the window to watch again. I could still feel him taking it all in, and since no one else heard what I said, he looked creepy just standing there. "You what?" He finally mustered up and whispered at me as the venue was doing the first band's sound check.

"You heard what I said."

"I think you really have lost it. Look, she doesn't not want to be with you! This is all in your own head right now Al!" He leaned in closer, and his whispering became more urgent. "She loves you and until she TELLS you otherwise, you can't come to terms with anything."

We'll see...

((Such a short chapter.. But its a build up! Only six chapters left!! :O lol, jk, theres more, and its gut wrenching, heart throbbing, greatness.<3 xoxo readers.))