Chapter 66: The Duet That Brought Everyone Together.

*Cameo's POV*

"How's everyone feeling tonight?" All Time Low ran onstage and Alex called into the mic, getting a chant of approval from everyone. "Does anyone feel like dancing?" He called again and more cheers came from all places of the venue.

Hannah caught my eye and made a face at me, getting second hand embarrassment from Alex's comment. I laughed and Cassadee let us, since she thought it was too inappropriate to know.

The guys started singing, I feel like dancing, which blew up on iTunes, and the crowd went crazy. They were actually dancing to the song, and since most were drunk because they'd started through the other before bands, it was sloppy and hilarious. The girl's and I were cheering from our tall table still, and we were all taking our waters and tossing them in the air, which we'd started doing in the middle of the third band, Yellowcard's, set.

------- Four Songs Later. -------

"Is everyone still alive out there?" Jack called into the mic, throwing another guitar pick out into the mosh of screaming girls. "I don't know about you but I'm ready for a another s-" Jack stabbed a long finger in my direction and grinned, open mouthed and all. "CAMEO, CASSADEE, AND HANNAH ARE HERE!" A group of people all turned and stared back at the three of us, who were now shell shocked frozen in our tall seats.

Hannah spilt her water on the table and made Cassadee and I jump, getting laughter from some of the crowd.

I turned away from the table mess, and Alex was watching me like a hawk locking in on its prey. My mouth was open like Kristen Stewart's in every Twilight scene she's in, and Alex was just watching me.

Rian had stood up straight at his drum set, and waved to his glowing pregnant wife that was gladly waving back. Hannah had gotten on top of the table we were sitting at previously and was waving to everyone, getting play whistles from Jack and a big wave from Zach.

Jack nudged his elbow into Alex's side and made him flinch, and look over at him wiggling his eyebrows. Rian took over one of the mics that were upstage and spoke, looking from the large crowd to us three in the back.

"We have a new song to play for you guys, our lead singer here wrote it, and I think it's pretty cool." Rian smiled at Alex and he shook his head frantically in response. Jack and Zach just looked confused. "It's called.." Rian leaned the mic towards Alex's face and we waited in anxious anticipation.

"If these sheets were the states." He gulped. My eyes widened and my eyebrows shot up in surprise. It felt like just a few days ago Alex had tested the song out on our living room floor.

"It's not part of this album, but it'll be on the next one. It's also SO new, that we don't know how to play it, so Alex is going to play an acoustic version for you guys, right now."

"I- I guess." Alex mumbled and Rian took the mic back to Zach and started exiting the stage. The guys followed along behind him and it was just Alex left.

My hand was resting on my restless heart and I was beaming, butterflies entered my stomach and Cassadee was caressing he belly and edging towards the other side of the venue to find Rian. Hannah wrapped a loving arm around me and rested her head on my shoulder.

"I love you Camo." Hannah said in her fake dopey voice.

"I love you too Celfty." I leaned my head on top of hers and patted her arm with my hand.

------//--------//--------

*Alex's POV*

I moved center stage, and through the bright lights that were zeroed in on me I saw Cameo and Hannah leaning on one another, smiling at me. I could've sworn I read love in Cameo's eyes, but then again.. It could be my imagination.