Chapter 71: The Big Moment.

*Cameo's POV*

I was sitting at the table, all the opened presents in front of me and everyone around was mingling and getting along. Alex's mom even acted pleasant towards me! I was beyond happy and it wasn't just a pregnancy glow anymore.

I jumped at the feeling of the baby kicking and smiled down at my almost done growing lump. "Are you saying happy birthday to mommy too?" I mumbled down at him and stroked my stomach.

"Hey." Alex cameo over and popped a kiss to my cheek, smacking me out of my moment.

"I think I figured it out.. If you like it to?" I asked, kind of, as he sat on the long table bench in front of me and let me take his hand wordlessly to touch where the baby was periodically kicking now.

"Figured what out?" His voice sounded like he was being sucked into the previous trance I was in.

"The baby's name." I grinned and caught his attention.

"Really?" He looked around and Jack was watching us intently. I tore my eyes from his stiff posture back to Alex who was waiting impatiently.

"Greyson."

He grinned and his dimples looked like deep craters on each side of his beautiful face. He nodded frantically and looked around like he wanted to tell someone but didn't know who to start with first.

Our moment was cut off though as Cassadee and Rian were yelling from the skating rink, both their girls in each of their arms as they glided around effortlessly.

"Hey! Come on out here you two!" She called and took Trinity's hand and made her wave us over.

Alex jumped from the seat and held his hand out to me. "Come on, it'll be like last time." He smiled down at me sweetly, and I took his hand without hesitating this time.

As we walked toward the skate rental booth, all the memories from years ago when Hannah and I had first met Jack and Alex, and all this started, here.. And now, I'm pregnant with our son, and after all the crazy times and the bullshit we've been through, we're back and he can look at me with as much, if not more, love than before.

I was grinning as he sat me back down and kneeled on the floor to put my skates on for me. "I promise, we'll be a thousand times more careful now that we were back then." He smirked and laced up my skates before starting his own.

.......//........//.....

*Alex's POV*

"Ready?" I stood with a quiet grunt and helped Cameo up gradually. She looked nervous in the eyes, but her body language looked confident. She nodded and brushed some of her hair back behind one of her ears.

"Lets get this over with." She sighed and we both laughed as I led her out to the wooden rink.

Music was playing and almost everyone was skating around, chatting and trying to one up each other in tricks to have a good time. We locked hands a little tighter than earlier and entered on with the others.

"Skate Preggers, skate!" Zach and Jack yelled as they tried shoving past each other in the circle. Jack sure was acting weird today, isn't he?

Cameo laughed and I started off at a slow skate, pulling her along with me around the floor with the others cheering and making comments of their own.

Skating here, back in Florida where we first met, made my really start to think about this ring that's been sitting in my pocket since I went to pick it up early this morning while Cameo had been asleep. I've been able to hide my anxiousness since I talked to the guys about the engagement I planned out for today, in just a few hours, and they're all stoked it seems. No one else knows though, and that makes things all the more nerve racking.