Chapter 30:There's A Party At The End Of The World.

*Cameo's POV*

Nine pm rolled around and lots more people had showed up. In our crowded apartment we had Sleeping with Sirens, the old A Rocket To The Moon, Hands Like Houses, The members of He Is We, and one of my close Warped buddies, Forever The Sickest Kids with Pierce The Veil. Jesus my apartment was NOT EVER made for this many people.

"Hello! Yo piggies!" I yelled, standing on a bar stool. Everyone was just hanging out, still sober, so they looked to be with interest. I held the empty jar that Alex had left up on the bar and showed the room. "This is for all of you, five bucks a person, to put in the jar so later tonight we can order pizza when you're all drunk and disorderly demanding munching food." I got down off the stool and put the jar back on the stool. "We'll order late tonight, so no need to rush to the jar all at once." I remarked sarcastically when no one offered their money. 

I walked into the kitchen to Alex and pulled out a pen and notepad from one of the small drawers. "Alright, I need alcohol, let's go ahead and start making this list so we can go to the store and start this bitch." I chuckled at the end and threw the notepad down. "What should we get?" Alex and I thought for a moment.

"I'm thinking some Blue Moon, maybe some red wines. I don't know, ask some of the guests here." He smirked, knowing how much of a pain it had been just to get there attention before they started drinking, there was no way I wanted to do it again. I sighed, thinking of how to resolve this issue, when it hit me. I grinned and took out my phone, sending a forward to all of them. 

Cameo: FWD: Hey! I'm going to the store with one of you lucky men to buy some drinks and some SIMPLE snack food. What are some of the drinks you guys would want?

I showed it to Alex and he laughed. "You are something special." He shook his had at me and squeezed my shoulders before walking out to mingle with our overflow of guests.

Andrew: Captain Morgan!

Jonathan (FTSK):Crowns good. :P

Nick: I'm down with whatever, you know that. But I'm a beer guy..

 Eric: Whatever you like! It's your party!<3

Gabe: Some Vodka to mix with.. nothing. That'd be good. lol

I rolled my eyes and got the picutre, basically anything I want but that's strong enough to get everyone fucked up. Sounded good. 

Cameo: FWD: Alright! I'm out! 

I grabbed my keys from my room as quick as I could and swung open the door, taking Levi with me last minute. Outside the door, mid knock, was Rian. "Hey." 

--------------------

*Jack's POV*

"Ta-Da!" I bellowed, opening the car door like it was a big production and sliding out with my shades on and my collar popped up. "The party is here!" I pointed my thumbs at me and Hannah emerged after me, laughing to her hearts content. 

"Please don't tell me that you're going in like that. Right?" She sniffled a laugh and pushed her hair behind her ear. Matt came out the other side and smiled at me, like always, not knowing exactly what to say. 

"I look hot." I folded the collar back down and took the shades off because there was absolutely no sun out anymore. I looked over at Matt and he was staring over at something else. I followed his vision line and saw three tour buses parked in the end circle of the parking lot. "Well, we're officially fashionably late." I muttered, looking at some of the other neighbors who were looking out the window or walking around outside, looking at the buses with wonder and confusion.