Chapter 72: I'm Scared I Can't Repair The Damage I've Done.

((This is going to be a long chapter, because this will be the last chapter, will detail, despair, and something beautiful too. Everything will come together in this chapter & I'm just saying right now... Don't hate me for what I write in this chapter. haha. But there WILL be an Epilogue after this, it'll be a few years later after these events below. Read, Comment, & Vote! Look out for updates for my other fanfics coming soon! Many more to come with lots of different storylines! Thanks for all the reads and subscribes though everyone!(: It honestly tickles me inside.))

*Time Skip!- A Week Before Cameo Gives Birth.*

*Alex's POV*

I woke up to the sound of my cellphone going off and singing, Anthem, by Blink 182. I noticed it was still dark outside, but the kind of dark that's fading out and becoming the morning sunrise. I turned over, not sure why my phone was even going off, but since it quickly stopped, I didn't bother checking it. I blinked a few times, and Cameo was sleeping soundly next to me, her legs splayed out funny and her bright red hair draped messily over her face. My heart fluttered like a hummingbird and I moved her hair from her face gently.

In the past three weeks and some odd days, after her birthday and spending the day and night hanging out, showing off her ring, getting a flow of congratulations, to even some less feeble attempts at trying to look happy, we made it back home,Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr drama free. My parents took to the engagement like most of the adults, aside from my mother who looked as though she was constipated after I'd done it and looking at the ring brought her face to a whole new level of red and blotchy.

Hannah was the happiest I'd personally seen her, and she was kissing Gabe too many times to not be dropping wordless hints between each one.

Cameo's parents were happy. Her mom is a sucker for love stories and once she accepted the fate of Cameo's pregnancy, she kept calling us a real life love story. Cameo's Step Dad seemed happy about it, he's a pretty shy guy so it's not like you can just read his emotions or its like he yells them at you loud and clear. However, Cameo's dad, who I've come to know and who's come out to some of the closer Florida shows, tried giving me a little bit harder of a time about it. He played on the tough guy act, and I guess he felt he needed to, being only 5'5 and covered in tattoos.. He needed something edgier to accommodate his modifications. Cameo's Step Mom, Jackie, was crying because she's a softy and congratulated us, and from their approvals we moved on.

My dad was so elated he sucked Cameo into a tight, Englishman, old fashioned hug, and refused to let her go for some time. My mother came around (I think) to the thought of us getting married, and I think it was because of her grandson that's due anytime now.

The guys were in on the whole thing, and by the guys I mean the rest of All Time Low and Cameo's younger brother Noah. They all hugged her and welcomed her with open, congratulatory arms, and as Cassadee ripped her away from everyone to gossip about being band wives or something I'm sure, Jack looked more relax and hugged me for a long time too.. Not saying nothing until we let go of one another. "I'm happy for you two."

I sighed into my fluffy pillow and let my eyes travel down her relaxed face and over her body down to her belly. God I love you. I thought and grinned as she continued to snore quietly.

"If we're fucked up you're to blame..." The ringtone started up again and I almost jumped out of my skin. I was almost asleep and the loud ringtone immediately pulled me from my clouded thoughts and sleepy eyes. I immediately sat up and reached over, yanking my phone and answering it when I saw it was Matt.

"Hello?" I whispered annoyingly and swung my legs out from the bed and padded out of our room to the living room couch.

"Alex? Why are you whispering?" Matt asked stupidly.

"Because Cameo is still asleep and I was about to join her." I hissed.

"Why would you do that? You two need to be up and packed by nine this morning. We're all meeting at Baltimore airport." Matt suddenly sounded scared, like I wasn't going to show up even after this conversation.

"For what?" I demanded, and got up from the couch to look at the fridge's calendar for anything important.

"The Don't Panic Tour? Yeah that would be starting this morning." Matt sounded like he was talking to a small child now and I rolled my eyes in response. It was then though, that I actually saw it on the calendar and blew out a gust of air.

"Alright Matt, I'll be there." I sighed and we hung up. So soon?

I turned and found my way back to the bedroom, and the clouds were turning pink in the sky. God Damn you Matt.. I didn't bother getting back in bed, but went to our closet and started packing away enough clothes for the tour that I didn't mind re wearing. I finished packing and by now the sun was rising and I jumped in the hot shower, mostly to wake myself up, and when I came out, Cameo was awake now, and staring at me with a towel hanging onto my hips.

"Morning." She sounded like the same chain smoker she always did in the morning, and I smirked.

"Morning babes." I winked at her and she grinned, pulling the sheets up tighter around her. "How'd you sleep?" I walked over to the closet, dropped my towel, and dressed for the day.

"One of the deepest ones I've had since the doctors." She yawned and stayed cradled in her warm spot in our bed. I finished dressing and walked back over to her, plopping myself on the bed at a diagonal angle next to her, making her laugh in response. "How about you psycho hair?" She picked her head up and leaned it into her propped up elbow with smirk.

"It was nice, until I got a call from Matt." I horse whinnied my lips in exasperation and mimicked her posture.

"Why? What did Matt say?" The worry lines showed on her forehead and I reached up with my fingers to gently rub them away. I was silent, not wanting to admit out loud that I was leaving again, and so soon to our son's birth. Cameo's posture tensed and she looked around the room, and locked eyes with the upright suitcase that was in the corner of the room by the door. "You have to leave." She mumbled, and the playful mood from earlier seemed to cease to exist.

I sat up and pulled her over to me, resting my chin on the top of her head and looking at the ugly suitcase too. "Matt called only a few hours ago, said that we all are suppose to meet at the airport and fly out for the beginning of the Don't Panic tour." I sighed and locked my arms around her, dreading more than ever about leaving.

"Are you going to miss..?" She trailed off my biggest fear and I cut her off immediately. The last thing we needed was for both of us to be worrying.

"No! What? Matt wouldn't let me miss this for the world." I rubbed her stomach and she relaxed a fraction. I AM right, right? "You know, you could come too if you wanted. Matt already assumed you were."

She scoffed and placed her hands over mine. "Now you know I couldn't. Especially flying? Pregnant? No thank you." She tilted her head back into my chest and looked up at me with sad, pleading Hazel eyes. "This whole thing sucks."

I nodded in silent agreement and kissed her forehead comfortingly a few times. "I love you Cam."

"I love you too Lex." Cameo sat up from our comfortable position and rolled herself out of bed and waddled over to the bathroom. "Not to kill a mood, but momma's gotta pee." She left the door open and went on with her announced business, while I sat on the unmade bed laughing.

........//.........//........

*Cameo's POV*

As I was peeing with the door open, I had a few moments to think about all the pro's and con's of Alex leaving without me. I'm so scared of flying, I never had to do much of it, and I could avoid it at all costs if driving was an option, no matter how much longer it took.

I sighed and finished my business, an as I washed my hands I was still thinking about his already packed luggage and how I wish he'd made more of an effort to get me to come along, like have had mine already packed too in hopes of my answer being a yes. Cameo, seriously?! Your fiancé is leaving today, days before your due date, and you're more concerned about what he COULD have done?! I rolled my eyes at myself and cleared my thoughts, focusing back on the matter at hand. Could I really go with them? Even for just three days at most maybe? He DID say Matt was already expecting me.. That's a sign right?

I made up my decision and shook my hands dry as I looked at my reflection in the mirror triumphantly.

............//..............//............

*Alex's POV*

My laughter had subsided and I was almost done making the bed when Cameo came bursting out of the bathroom, a determined look on her face, and her eyes fierce too. "I'm coming with you."

My grin opened and I felt like a Venus Flytrap, standing there. "What?"

"For three days, I'll come fly out, then come back the third day and have two days to relax at home before the baby comes." She sounded like she had it all figured out, and I couldn't find any issues with her plan.. But I think even if I had, I wouldn't have said anything and talked her out of it.

"Really?" I came around the bed and wrapped her in a hug, my jitters getting to me now. I was starting to feel like one of those One Direction fans that almost faint at the gifs of them on Tumblr. "You know you need to hurry and pack now then, right?" I unlocked from the hug and she nodded quickly and maneuvered to the closet to start her own packing.

When she finished, as you can imagine there was a lot more to carry on than just two bags, one for each of us. She ended up over packing, which she hasn't done in awhile, and it was kind of funny to me how much of the little things has changed between us, but they're cute, I'll admit it.

Anthem, by Blink 182 started playing again and this time when I snatched up the phone to answer it, I was more excited then dreadful. "Hello?" The cab was pulling into the airport parking lot and Matt was already hounding me about how difficult we are to get together, and how the plane doesn't wait for anyone.. And it went on, and on, trust me. My only end response was, "we're walking in now."

"So are you sure Matt knew I was coming?" Cameo asked a little more nervous now that we were getting our things out of the cab's trunk.

"Yeah! He already assumed it, he's just calling because he's stressed everyone else is gong to be late. I guess that makes us the over achievers." I chuckled and handed her one of her bags that she insisted she could pull along behind her, and followed me inside.

It was cool inside, and not as crowded as I thought it would be thanks to the inconvenience of limited parking space. TV's had the news on every one and lots of people there were actually employees. Where's Matt? I walked side by side with Cameo, looking around for Matt, who seemed to have vanished, because he was un findable.

"Maybe call him again?" She asked and took a cautious seat on a chair nearby, since her back was starting to bother her.

I dialed and he answer the second time around, sounding like he was in a much louder place than mine. "Matt?"

"Where are you?"

"I'm in the airport waiting on you, I can't find you anywhere." I did a 180 degree turn, looking again. Still no Matt in sight.

"I'm already in the boarding line with Rian. Where is Zach and Jack?" He demanded, as if I'd actually know. They've been spending more alone time together a lot lately since the engagement and so I haven't really spent so much time with Jack lately.

"I don't know, but Cameo and I are making it through now."

"Alright, hurry up."

"O-" He hung-up before I could get my words out. I filled Cameo in and slowly but easily we made I through everything and found Matt and Rian, sure enough alone, standing in line awkwardly together, looking in opposite directions with blank faces.

Rian spotted Cameo first as we were walking towards them and she smiled the same time he did. "Mommy Gaskarth!" He opened his arms wide and took her in a hug, lifting her on an off shaky mood.

"Hey Mr. Potato Head." She responded into his shoulder and they both laughed quietly as I exchanged a hug with Matt and then swapped huggers with Cameo.

"Matty." Cameo teased Matt, who was greatly uncomfortable by her swollen tummy, and looked like he was trying not to shit himself every time she would hug him. "Thanks for inviting me."

"You know you're family here too Cameo, anytime." He managed stiffly and quite comically. "So, have you talked to either of the other two missing hooligans?" Matt asked.

She shook her head and Matt groaned, his nerves getting the best of him and putting him on edge in manager mode. He actually got like this a lot surprisingly, and once he was in the hole, there was no way to pull him out.

Thankfully, we all heard a loud squawking noise and knew instantly it had to be Jack. Matt turned, saw them, and blew out a lungful of relief. Jack was, sure enough flopping his body around and making bird noises as Zach ran away from him like a too big and all too muscular child. Some people never change. I thought and smiled as they got closer and were yelled at by staff to stop running and causing stress to the other people around them.

We all finally boarded the plane and I let myself finally relax and doze off as we took off, happy to have my whole family here.

*Landed, Day Two on Don't Panic Tour.*

It's been a great trip so far, but it's sad to know that tomorrow is Cameo's last day here with me and the gang. It feels like she just got here, and as much as I don't want her to leave, I can tell how much more uncomfortable she's getting and how she keeps talking about getting closer to, 'feeling ready.' That alone, makes me nervous all the time with how much bus driving we do.

Right now we're on our way to another show, and this'll be the last one Cameo gets to see live for awhile, so I felt a little pressure to make this one amazing. Before she blew up super big, she would occasionally get onstage with me and sing, If These Sheets Were The States as a duet, and the crowd would love it every time. Now, of course, she obviously can't.

We arrive at the venue and hour before they start letting people in and for this show, we didn't sell meet and greets, for whatever the reason thanks to Matt.

It was a great turn out though, and when we got parked at the back of the venue and started unloading, Cameo started feeling severe cramping in her lower abdominal area, and me, being as overprotective as I've become, encouraged her to sty on the bus until we have it cleared and a place for her to relax inside. Am I to blame?

I was deep in though about canceling the show now, being a dad first and taking my fiancé to the nearest hospital and making sure everything is fine.. Or taking her advice and just doing my thing as if she's not even there.

"Alex?" Jack came up beside me and gave me a concerned look. "What's wrong?"

I shook my head, and debated on whether to let Jack back into my personal life after he's been absent for so long. I sighed and hoped he'd stop with the beady eyed stare, but when he didn't, I caved.

"I feel bad making Cameo come out here so close to the end if her pregnancy.. If something happened I'd.."

Jack cut me off and clamped a hand over my mouth. "Nothing's going to happen to her, not when she's got all of us around her twenty four, seven." He tried giving me a reassuring smirk, and surprisingly, his confidence made me feel little better.

I was hoping that that feeling in my gut when Jack reassured me like old times meant that everything was going to go back to the way they were, but as we got to the back lounge area, and he saw Zach, the tension changed between us and Jack looked like he felt self-conscious under Zach's eye now. What happened at the roller rink that day? My mind started up in overdrive thinking of all the reasons.

We waited backstage and hung around like normal as we waited to go up next, and thinking of ways to prank the other tour members for the nights to come. We never even expected what was going to happen when we actually entered the stage though, close to ten at night...

.......//.........//......

*Cameo's POV*

I finally got to probably the comfiest couch ever at a venue while the other bands played, and the guys one by one, merch crew and all, came in in clusters after me. I laid out on the couch, feeling so at ease I wish the couch would just let me sink a little farther in, and envelope me, and I would feel like, not to mention look like, a pig in a blanket. Oh so delicious.. That tubby Pillsbury Boy. I dropped my head back on the couch and went into a detailed imagination about biscuits and how many different, delicious ways you could bake them, when someone cleared their throat and rudely pulled me out of it.

"Having a wet dream?" Jack asked, winking. "Cuz, if so, I can come back."

I snapped my head up and looked at him incredulously. "Ha, ha.. I was thinking about food." I commented back sarcastically and he shrugged.

"I thought that's all pregnant people had wet dreams about." He laughed, spitting as he did, and made me laugh too, as Hannah would've called it, like a whistling old man.

After hanging out with everyone, and watching Rian and Zach have a push up contest to see who was beefy-er, the guys were called onstage, and, because they're all so great, the pushed the couch around so I could face the side stage, propped the door open, and let me sit comfortably on the biscuit couch while they grabbed their gear and went onstage.

During their set, they opened with a hit single of theirs, For Baltimore, and of course, everyone in the venue knew it by heart and sang along as well, loud enough to almost drown out Alex's angelic voice. I was in awe, when I popped up from the couch, due to another sharp cramping pain in my lower back. This one was much more painful than the rest and I felt like I was going to dramatically die from the long, stabbing pain.

The pain subsided and I was almost able to relax again, when, to my sheer horror and mixture of elatedness, a warm, pee feeling sensation filled my crotch and down my leg in a puddle motion, and it was slightly sticky too under my sweat pants. Did my? Did my water just break? My eyes went wide and since I couldn't see past the belly, I reached down and felt, and sure enough, it was wet.. And I knew I was right. Right now? Days early! Alex is on stage! Shit! Shit! Shit! No, stay baby, stay! But I knew there was a fat chance of that happening, so I had no choice but to force myself to wiggle up and waddle over to find anyone who I knew was strong enough to help. Turns out, I could only find Matt though...

"Hey! Cameo you didn't need to get up, I can bring you some water, or whatever you or, It, wants." He uncomfortably pointed to my stomach, and noticed my face twist in pain as I latched onto his arm and piled him closer to me as a weight support.

"Shut up! It's a baby, not an It! And it's my son you're talking about so get it right next time!" I growled, digging my nails into his arm.

He winced. "Alright I'm sorry! Ouch what's wrong?" He tried prying my nails from his arm, but gave up minutes after trying and failing.

I took a few, short, labored breaths and shook my head. The contraction passed and I loosed my grip on him. "The.. Baby... Is.. Coming." I managed and gulped back an uncomfortable bike that was rising in the back of my throat.

Matt's eyes widened and he looked down at my stomach scarily. "W-what?"

My mood swings seemed to be all over the place, because now my blood seemed to have spiked up and boiled. "YOU HEARD ME! Do NOT Go Deaf On me Now Matt! I need to get to a hospital, now." Pain shot down my back and I sucks in a sharp breath, counting down the seconds until it would stop.

"O-ok! I'll go get Alex and we'll call nine- one one right away!" He tried scooting away from me, but I stopped him with more angry pregnant woman rage.

"NO! He can't disappoint fans this early into the tour! I've always wanted his career to come first! Me having a baby is NOT changing that now!"

"But it's not just a baby, it's HIS baby!" He whined, and his face turned red in the terribly lit backstage area.

"MATT DO YOU WANT ME TO HAVE HIS BABY ON THIS FLOOR?! BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T TAKE ME TO A HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW, I'M GOING TO!" I puffed out short breaths and after much quick deliberation in his head, he took out his phone, and started dialing nine- one one and leading me out to the bus.

The hospital said they had a room already booked for me thanks to Matt and so we immediately got into the bus, because I refused to flag down a taxi, and started speeding off as fast as the tour bus would let us.

Matt would keep asking me as I was laying down on one if the guys bottom bunks, I think it was Jack's, "are you alright back there?" Almost every three seconds, and I would just groan in response as a too lazy of an answer to say yes. He understood, thankfully.

Finally we made it to the hospital, and after being led out hurriedly and being sat in an impossibly small wheelchair, I was crowded by rushing nurses to get me to my room, since I was practically screaming over the pain that I thought people on TV were always just dramatic about.

Matt was yelling after me that he was going to go back outside and call Alex. I guess his too good conscious got the best of him, but I didn't have time to tell back a response, so I just let him have at it and hoped that they were done with their set so I wasn't to blame for a new tour failed show.

As I got in my room I was immediately transferred to my bed and an IV was hooked up to one of my arms. A monitor device for my heart rate was attached to me and before I knew it I was pinned to my bed by tons of machine cords for different doctorly things, and they couldn't give me the epidural yet because apparently I'm not dilated enough.

Another spasm of pregnancy pains started and I looked up at the brightly illuminated ceiling. You can do this Cameo, relax Alex will be here soon.

........//.......//.......

*Alex's POV*

"Everybody still with us out there?" I called loudly into the mic, and the fans cheered in unison from the large pit. "Good! Because we have a few more songs for you guys, and we're gonna need everything you've got! This song is called, Somewhere In Neverland!" Through the shouts, we all managed to sound over it with our voices and instruments. Not even halfway through the first verse however, my phone started vibrating in my pocket.

Started keeping my phone in my back pocket web Cameo started bowing up into a bigger balloon, just in case, and rarely does it ring. I tried ignoring it, and when the vibrating stopped, I figured it wasn't too important, until immediately it started back up again.

I stopped playing my guitar and continued to sing into the mic as I pulled the phone out from my pocket and clicked it on to see Matt had called four continuous times, worrying me. What's going on? I hadn't realized my singing had changed to mumbling until Rian stopped baying on his drums and Jack stopped playing answer, leaving Zach strumming a quieter, completely new tune for himself as everyone quieted down and stared at me.

"Uh, forget the lyrics Al?" Jack spoke into the mic getting some laughs in response.

I uneasily looked up at the crowd and smiled weakly as I held the phone to my ear, calling Matt back. I shook my head and spoke into the mic again. "I usually don't take my phone onstage with me, for obvious reasons, but I started too when Cameo blew up like the big old balloon that she is.. Ha, but I also usually don't get calls onstage, an yet Matt should be backstage.. You guys know, our manager." The girls cheered in a yes response. "Well, if he's backstage he wouldn't have called me in a rush four.. Now five, times in a row, so would you guys mind if I just called him back really quick?" I almost sounded like my child self, before puberty.

They clapped and basically screamed that I could, as long as I put the call on speakerphone, so I did, in hopes to lighten the tension. Matt answered on the third ring, and he sounded like he was in a crowded place that WASN'T here.

"Alex?" He was panting heavily and I pulled the phone from the mic some ways.

"Yeah I got your calls, what's going on? Where are you?" Everyone got deathly quiet.

"I'm at the hospital with Cameo, she broke her water earlier backstage, i mean- her water broke backstage, and she insisted I take her to the hospital, so she's here, and they have her hooked up to all this stuff. She said not to call unless you were done with your set because she didn't want to be the cause of a canceled show, so I decided to call as soon as we got here. She needs you though Alex. She's crazy.. Your fiancé is crazy pregnant!" His voice squeaked and cracked and some people from the pit whistled.

"She what?! Of course she would choose one of the most important times in our lives to be difficult and try to take things into her own hands. Ugh! That- I DON'T EVEN HAVE A GOOD INSULT FOR HER RIGHT NOW!" I snapped and sighed when I realized I was onstage handling a personal matter like a child. "I'm coming." I hung up abruptly and shove my phone back in my pocket. "I'm sorry everyone, I know you heard what's going on, so I'm going to have to go and tend to my fiancé, because our baby us coming today!" I shouted, feeling triumphant as I thrusted my arms in the hair and grinned at the people clapping and whistling at me encouragingly.

"We're coming too!" Jack called after me as I exited the stage and tossed my guitar into Danny's chest.

"No one's gonna stop ya." I commented and kept walking out to the back of the venue and to the tour bus. When we all got outside, my jaw dropped and my heart rate sped up. Where's the bus??!!

I pulled out my phone to call Matt again when I saw a text I'd missed from earlier.

Matt The Mickey Mouse Molester: BTW we took the tour bus so we don't have to wait for a taxi.(; Courtesy of your woman.

I groaned and fisted through my already messy hair and ran out to the curb where Zach had already wandered off and made himself quietly useful trying to wave down a taxi.

Finally one pulled off to the side and Jack was able to flag down another by running across the middle of the busy road, waiting for one to slam on their brakes to avoiding hitting him.

"Alright who goes with who?" Rian asked, looking back an forth between everyone.

Zach hopped into the one he flagged down and Jack shrugged, getting in after him and waiting to see where Rian would go.

Danny spoke up though to save the weird tension. "How about we ride together Alex and we can meet them there?" Danny looks back at the cab Jack had flagged down and he looked less than thrilled at the idea of there being two of us mischievous looking guys in his car, I doubt he'd be thrilled on three. I nodded in agreement and Rian hopped into the front seat of the Zach and Jack cab.

Danny and I hopped into the empty cab and directed the driver to follow after the cab in front as quick as he could, Danny and I were crammed in there together, and it felt like the cars weren't whizzing by fast enough. I found myself pressing my face against the window and tapping my foot as quick as my reflexes would let me against the floor as we drove. Please don't let us be late. Please, please, please.

Finally we came upon the exit sign saying the hospital was coming up on the next exit. Danny was nudging me every so often during the ride, trying to calm me down as we went. "It's gonna be fine Alex, she'll be fine, the baby will be fine.. We'll make it. Matt hasn't called saying she's started pushing or anything yet, so-"

"Greyson." I turned to him and stopped tapping my foot for a minute to focus.

"What?" He leaned back into the seat and looked at me incredulously. "Greyson?"

I cleared my throat and licked my lips, the thought that Danny was going to be the first to know about the baby name Cameo and I had picked on her birthday....

I clasped my hands in my lap and looked over at him silently. "It's the name Cameo and I picked for the baby."

"Dude seriously? That's awesome! How come no ones said anything about it yet?" He was smiling and I relaxed a little, and started smiling back.

"We never had the perfect moment I guess. But it's fine now, because the guy will be there and everyone'll know his name." Danny went in and we hugged, he congratulated me in my ear and the cab felt loads lighter.

We started over the bridge only minutes away, and the cars seemed to be behind us in a blur now. I've been getting anxious about getting there, and now that it's coming up only minutes away I felt like I was going to have an anxiety attack on spot.

We were going almost eighty miles an hour, or so it felt, and Jack, Zach, and Rian were still driving in the lane next to us, well ahead though.

A few large buses were driving next to us, obscuring our drivers view of Rian, Zach, and Jack's cab, when the bus started weaving slightly in the lane, and even though we were yelling at our driver, his reaction time was a lot slower than ever expected.

Our driver wailed on his horn, but it was too late. The long, high tech, white and up to date luxury bus merged into our lane, not seeing us in its blind spot. Our driver tried swerving away, speeding up and all, but he failed and the bus closed in too quickly.

The large vehicle rammed into the side of us, appearing as a tap if anyone in the bus had noticed at first what happened. It only took that tap to push us over and skid against the side of the wall of the bridge, causing sparks to fly and get the car to start crunching, the side slowly pressing closer and closer onto my leg, inching towards my arm.

"Al! Alex?" Danny was calling out my name when the car behind us rammed into us at an angle after attempting to slam on their brakes, and our car flipped over the bridge, breaking apart some of the cement wall and making it fall after us.

I felt my body lift from the seat, and the seatbelt locked at the sudden yank on the belt. My head was able to knock around the cramped car though, and it felt like we were falling in slow motion from inside the car. I remember knocking my head, hard, against the crunched door and then feeling something hot against the side of my head. The heat spread quickly to the back of my head and my vision slowed and shadowed as I watched the things that were loose in the car fly around and I could hear Danny yelling, and then abruptly stop as we hit the ground upside down.

The windows scattered around us, and due to impact, the shards flung in different directions, and I could feel some of them stuck in the warmth that I knew was blood in my hair and something sharp was digging into my lower side and I swore I was going numb from the impact because my chest felt caved in, and all I could make out from the feeling was lots of heavy pressure, like something inside wasn't sitting right. I tried breathing, but they came out in short, shallow breaths and so I tried to minimize my breathing in hopes that, that would help the feeling.

I closed my eyes, praying the mindblowing pain in my skull, that I assumed was becoming a migraine, would go away, and tried to concentrate on what was going on around me and how to get out of the car. That's what you're suppose to do when you're in an accident right? Let people know you're okay and living? I slowly opened my eyes after a drowsy feeling suddenly washed over me and I looked around the car, still sitting still upside down. The blood's probably rushing to my brain. I can't die here,I need to get out and get help and get to the hospital. I grunted, knowing if I could make noises that was a decent sign and so looking around the car with my eyes that felt like they were bulging out of my head, scanned the car, which was in shambles to say the least.

The windows were completely shattered, minus the rear window and the dash window. It was cracked in some places, missing in others, but there was glass everywhere around me. I knew the driver was alive by his slow movements as he tried to unclip his seatbelt. I wanted to call out to him, but something in my head told me not to, to just stay focused, stay alive. All the papers and little things the driver had in his car to personalize it, was in shams everywhere, and it only added to the ugly wreckage.

I tried turning my head to look out my window as I feebly tried to feel around slowly for my buckle, because I heard the distant sound of an ambulance siren and I knew they were coming for us. Someone called it in! I grunted and I tried turning my head to look at Danny to give him the good news. He was slumped in his seat, and I could see all the blood pooling around under him. I froze and the cramping in my neck seemed to vanish at the emotion that hit me harder than the ground impact.

Danny was dead, and he looked like it was instantaneous. I can only hope so though, since he'll never get the chance to tell me himself. Tears welled up in my eyes, and the pain in my chest came back as I cried, even the simplest of feelings and actions started to hurt me. Danny had blood dripping from his neck, and his mouth, which was proped open slightly, like he was asleep when it happened, too bad I knew better. The flashback sound of Danny calling out to me made me flinch and cry even more, feeling pain inside and out now. Blood was clumping and running thickly down his chest and his face, since we were upside down, and dirtying my friend's hair. From what I could see, the seatbelt looked like it had locked and choked his so hard on the way down, it cut into his skin, and the hitting of the car on the ground cause it to cut farther and rougher into him.

Danny, I'm so sorry.. I sniffled and wished I could conjur up enough strength to free myself from the seatbelt's clasp and crawl over to him, to comfort my friend, and someone whose always been there for All Time Low. I love you Danny, you'll never be forgotten, I promise you that.

I heard footsteps running towards us, and I still couldn't tear my eyes from Danny's limp frame. "Alex?!" The voice sounded far off in the distance, and never seemed to sound closer, but I could feel the close presence of someone else now crawling through the broken window next to me. "Alex!" Jack's voice was next to me now, and I realized my eyes had been flickering, like I was in and out of sleep. I lolled my head back over and sure enough, saw Jack sitting there and staring at me wide eyed and scared.

"Ja-" I tried to croak out, but my strength got the best of me and my voice came out raspy, and hurting my throat. I felt like my head was on fire now and all I wanted to do was sleep this whole thing off.

"Alex, the Ambulance in here, we're all here." He tried sounded calm, but I could hear the stuffed noise from his nose and knew he'd been crying for some time now. Did he see the car go over? How'd he get over here so quickly? The only thought that made me feel normal was when my brain nthoughts went from this time and place, to the scene in Twilight where Edward and Bella were in the woods and Edward told Bella to say what he was.. A Vampire. "Alex? Why are you smiling this isn't funny!" Jack yelled, yanking on my seatbelt and causing more harm that I'd ever tell him.

He called out Zach's name and more footsteps ran over, more than just a one set that would belong to Zach. Jack was told to move to the other side of the car while they tried prying open my door with the Jaws of Life to get to me better and get me out. I watched with my lazy gaze as Jack gingerly manuvered over to the other side of the car, and saw the driver still living. He reached over and unbuckled him, and standing with an apparent hunch, laid him down gently on the broken car and told him to stay still and they'll get him out. I grunted and Jack looked back at me worridly. "What?"

I flicked a finger, I think, I tried to anyways, over to Danny and Jack followed my pointing and made a chaoking, gasping noise when he saw him. "Danny!" He screamed and grabbed onto him, immediately covering his hands in blood and shaking him. "Danny no! Wake up man! Please!?" Jack cried out and looked at me pleadingly for an answer, some sort of explanation. All I could manage was a small, slight shake of my head.

The Medics pried open the car door, and managed me out of the seat and onto soft, dirty grass while they ran back to get a stretcher for me, under Zach's orders. My eyes were rolling every which way, and I was looking at many different things, not sure, but sure of what was going on.. I think.

They got me on the stretcher and I heard Jack's voice in the background, they made sure I was secure and when Rian was at my aid, holding onto my hand and comforting me as they ran around to let out the others and get them medical attention too.. Too bad they didn't know about Danny yet. I tried focusing on what Rian was mumbling to me though, and it was super hard since my senses seemed dull.

Next thing I know I'm being hoisted onto a platform and secured in the back of the Ambulance, with other people in uniform and then red faced and blotchy eyed Jack next to me. He replaced Rian's hand and I tried gripping on, but who knows if I was or not. The doors closed behind us and I could hear machines beeping around me and people shouting in the enclosed space to one another for different medicines and fluids to stick into my arm and clean me up with.

"Jack?" I managed when it felt like time had passed and they had given some thin ice cubs to swallow for my smokers crackle voice. He scooted closer and at this point I had a bad feeling in my gut, and I needed to talk to him, damn who's in the van with us. "Why have you been avoiding me?"

"Avoiding you? I havn't been, Zach's just.. well, he's just been helping me out with some stuff that's been going on lately.. That's all. Why do you think I've been avoiding you? You're my best friend Alex." He leaned in closer and wiped his face with the back of his free hand.

"What stuff?" I coughed and my chest cramped in curling pain.

"I- I can't say, right now.." He mumbled off and I snapped, not caring about the pain right now.

"Why?! Jack, God Dammit I already know, I just wish you would tell me.. I can see it in the way you look at her, how you were always the one that she gravitated to when I was away at my mum's or when there was something up and I couldn't be there. You two are as close and you and I are- or were, and I don't care Jack, I really don't." I sighed and the coughing spree started back up again, and I was injected with more things. "I guess I'm happy it's you and not some random stranger at least. I know after all this she'll be taken good care of.."

"Y- You knew? Well then you know I felt like shit about how I felt for her.;. I wanted to tell her, but I knew it was better for me not to. I love you both Al, and I want my best friend happier than anything, so I needed to seperate myself for awhile, Zach's just been helping me see what an Idiot I am.. But I'm not avoiding you buddy." He clenched my hand and made me flinch. Man I was feeling like a weakling. "As for taking care of her.. Al, you'll be abe to.. Her and your baby. Don't talk like you're not going to make it."

I felt the lazy, in and out of body dream like feeling coming back again. "I love you too Jack. Just, remember, so does she. You're.. The best friend I could've ever.. Ever asked for Jackie. You're going to be a great Uncle one day too, so don't psych yourself out." My breathing was labored and I needed to close my eyes, the lights were too bright. Cameo, Jack loves you.. And as Twilight as it may sound, I'm happy it's my best friend who loves you, because when I'm gone, he WILL step up and be a great Uncle, and an amazing caretaker for you two. I wish right now, I could tell you I love you, but I-...

..............//............//.........

*Cameo's POV*

Finally I was dilated enough to start pushing and yet I was suddenly scared to because Alex wasn't here yet, no one was here except for Matt, who'd taken to liberty of calling all our family members to tell them the good news and keep them up to date.

"Mrs. Shafer?" They always assumed I was already married, with having a ring on my finger and the baby on the way and all. "We're all preped and ready if you are?" They'd given me the epidural and I was feeling the effects slowly but surely. Was I ready? Would Alex be mad if he missed this? He's got eighteen years with Greyson after all, right? So what's a few hours? I pep talked myself and asked the nurse if she would mind givng me a minute with Matt and then we can start.

Matt came in, grim faced and a cell phone smashed in his white hand. I tried sitting up straighter in my bed, but the numb/ pain was making me feel off balanced and I couldn't take it. "Matt? What's wrong?" I watched him stiffly walk over to my bed side and dropped the phone on the table next to me with a messy clatter. "Matty?" I tried softer and his eyes turned red as he started crying single tears.

My heart rate was picking up on the machine and finally he spoke stiffly. "Alex and Danny were in a car accident trying to rush to get here. The car flipped over a bridge an exit from here, and Alex is in surgery now, apparently they just got here and he was really weak." He gulped and I felt my own throat clam up. "What about Danny?"

Matt shook his head and darted his crying expression to the floor. My own lip trembled and I reached out, taking hold of Matt's arm and pulling him to me, wrapping him in a hug and crying together. Not Danny.. Poor Danny.. Poor family, friends.. The guys. I sighed shakily and mumbled after a passing moment. "They want me to start pushing, I was hoping you could help me by being in here with me.. Please. I know it's a lot, but if Alex can't be here..." He cut me off and nodded into my shoulder.

"For Alex." He mumbled and stood up, rubbing away his tears and calling back in the nurse. They positioned me and Matt held my hand and one of my legs, coaxing me to push and telling me how great I was doing. When I finally heard the sound of a baby's cry, I didn't even realize I had been sobbing the whole time with Matt thumbing away some of the tears as he held my hand tight, until the nurse was cleaning my baby.. No, Alex and I's baby, and they were oddly quiet. All I could think about was holding our son and seeing Alex all and well again.

Ten minutes later, our son, Greyson was in my arms and I was alone in my hospital rom, feeling a flood of tons of different emotions and waiting for Matt to come back with all the guys, and hopefully good news about Alex. I was in the middle of feeding Greyson when Matt came back in, Rian, Zach, and Jack, blotchy faced and in tow behind him like a row of ducks.

"Anything?" I asked hopefull, cradling Greyson against me. I was searching their faces for something, anything.. But there was nothing but sadness and dissapointment in each of their faces. My heart felt like it'd stopped, and a clump sat in my throat. "He's.."

Zach grimly nodded and was the first to come up to me and wrap a protective hug around Greyson and me. I was crying, almost like it was a command, and I buried my face into the hard crook of Zach's neck. No, he can't be.. Not now, after everything we went through.. After Lisa, and Rian and his family, OUR families.. After getting the good news that we were pregnant, unexpectidly, now.. He's gone. Just like that...

I felt Zach move and then Greyson leave my arms, and go into Rian's as Jack came onto the other side of me and buried me between Zach and himself. Matt joined in, and after laying Greyson down, Rian climbed on the bed and joined. We all stood or sat or laid there and hugged each other, tears falling down one after the next, mourning over Danny and Alex, who will never be forgotten. Greyson will always know of his amazing father. I promised myself.

((I KNOW I KNOW IM SORRY I DID THAT TO YOU GUYS! BUT I'VE BEEN PLANNING THIS ENDING FOR A LONG TIME NOW AND THIS WAS THE ONLY WAY TO DO IT WITH SOME EMOTION AND SOMETHING THAT WASN'T COOKIE CUTTER LIKE OTHERS DO! READ THE NEXT CHAPTER AND WALLOWIN MORE FEELS, IF YOU CRIED.. HANNAH.. DRY THOSE TEARS AND READ ON, I HAVE LOTS OF OTHER IDEAS FOR UPCOMING FAN FICS NEXT SO DON'T FRET DEARS! LOVE YOU GUYS, THANKS FOR ALL THE READS AND POSITIVE FEEDBACK!))