Chapter 33: Morning After..

*Cameo's POV*

I woke up with a massive headache, and to a horrible picture of trash everywhere. I sighed, waiting for the urge of nausea to sweep over me, but it didn't. I rolled up off the couch slowly, hating the person that left the blinds open for the stupid sun. Kill me.

I dragged myself to the bathroom were we kept all the drugs. I opened the mirror and took out four jell pills and popped em in, drinking them down with sink water. I sighed, looking at the damage I'd done to myself in the mirror, and groaned. Thank God the headache hasn't set in yet or id really be hating myself right now. My makeup was down my face, I had couch marks on the side of my face and arms from the angle I was sleeping, and there was something dark and sticky in my hair that smelt bad and was causing my pixie cut to look like one fat dread. I turned on the sink, deciding to go ahead and brush my teeth to get the hangover, after beer, taste put of my mouth.

I emerged from the bathroom dying inside to take a shower. But knowing there was massive amounts of trash outside around my apartment, made me cringe and I couldn't shower.

I started filling my trash can with the boxes and bags of food from last night. When my trash was full I tied it up and pulled out a new bag to fill. It ended with me having six black garbage bags of last nights cups, food, and liquor trash sitting next to my front door.

I jumped in the shower, finally relaxing, feeling all my joints relax in the steaming water. I leaned against the shower wall, letting the water drop over my face and run the makeup from my eyes. I couldn't tell you how long I'd been in there, just that I slowly sat in the tub and put my head on my knees.

"Cameo?" I heard a croaking voice call, trying to lightly knock on the door. I fluttered my eyes open and waited a minute to see how my head was feeling. Deciding I was fine enough to hold a conversation, I cleared my throat.

"Yeah?"

The door opened and someone slid in, closing the door behind them and sitting on the toilet seat. I groaned when I had to turn to turn the water hotter and my back screamed in tight pain. I must've slept on it wrong.

"Cam are you okay?" The person asked again, this time it sounded like they were leaning in closer to the shower curtain. When I didn't answer, because I just didn't care to, I heard the person get up and start to slowly move the curtain. "Cameo." Jack sounded sterner.

Jack? I remained in my fetal position, but looking at the curtain that was creased open slightly. I took the bottom of it that I could reach and opened it enough to just stick my head out. "Jack?" He was sitting on the side of the tub, trying not to yank down the whole curtain with his weight, and looking down at me with concern.

"Are you ok?" He asked again, his voice falling somewhat softer. I rested my chin on the cold side of the tub and nodded lazily.

"I'm, so, tired." I grumbled, refusing to let my eyes close right now. "You're still here?"

He smirked softy and scooted closer. "Ya, I ended up super drunk last night and crashed on your porch. Go figure of all the places." He covered his dry hand with my wet one that was holding the shower curtain. "Are you gonna be ok?"

"Don't worry, I just need a shower and to let the dog out, then maybe some food in my belly will cure me." He nodded and looked back at the bathroom door. "Jack?" He looked back at me with his funky bed head. "Sorry you passed out on the porch." He smiled and I returned it with a lazy one.