Chapter 28: Bittersweet Goodbyes & Tearful Reunions.

*Jack's POV*

"Awe Jack! You're too sweet!" Amanda, grinned over at me, holding up the thin piece of lingerie that I'd gotten for her earlier when I was out with Hannah. I'd picked Hannah up from school yesterday because I was bored and decided to fly out to her to hang out because, I've been really bored and lonely lately. Hannah's become like my sister since hanging out on tour and we've stayed close and in touch ever since.

*Jack's Flashback*

"Hannah Banana Flaming Flamingo- Ana!" I called out to her, my arms open wide for her to run into when we were finally at the airport, dropping Cameo and Hannah off and departing ways. Cameo was hugging Alex after heart wrenchingly saying goodbyes to all of us, and Hannah was about to rip Cameo from his arms when I called her back because she'd forgotten my hug. She turned and smiled wide. "You can't leave me without a proper Barakat hug!"

I crouched on my knees and turned my face from smiling, to a serious, football player like face. I watched her walk fast over to me, and slowly pick up the pace till she broke out to a jog and jumped into my arms. I shot myself up like I've seen people do to ballets and tried to hold her up straight in the air before wrapping her up in a tight hug.

My hands made contact with her hips and when I popped her into the air, well, tried to, I lost balance and we tumbled backwards, onto my butt bone, and Hannah went out of my hands and practically flew into Zach. My vision blurred like little suns in everything I tried to look at, and Hannah was choking on her laughter. "If that was a successful Barakat hug, I never want another again!" She was still laughing, letting her body collapse to the floor in Zach's arms, who didn't know if it was safe to let go or not. Ah, the overprotective Zachary.

When my vision cleared, I felt better to laugh harder, and so here we are, in the airport, I'm on the ground, Hannah's red face is huddled in Zach's arms and Alex and Cameo were standing not too far away, open mouthed and confused. Rian was just, well.. watching, like Rian does. "I'm. So. Sorry." I managed to choke out in between laughs.

*End Of Jack's Flashback.*

"Sure, babe, anything for you." I rubbed her back gingerly while she sat up in bed next to me.

"When should I try it on?" She was so happy I knew I'd found myself in trouble. "This is the sweetest thing, you just get me." She batted her lashes at me and rolled out of bed. "I'll just go, change into it and we'll see how it fits." She winked at me and slinked off to the bathroom. I sighed and reached over to the hotel's bedside table. I pulled up Hannah's contact and texted her.

Jack: Hannah! Save me!

Hannah: Save you? You're like.. fifteen minutes from my house, save yourself?

Jack: :O I can't! I have company with me.. in my room.. well, bathroom.

Hannah: I'm not having a threesome..

Jack: NO! Tha Fuck? XP

Hannah: ..

Jack: I mean, not that you're not attractive or anything just..

Hannah: yup..-.-

Jack: You're beautiful! Just, I can't see you that way..

Hannah: Yeah yeah yeah, I get it Jack. Too close, just friends, family, blah blah blah.

Jack: Just come help me, she wants to be the clingy girl life of Jack Barakat.

Hannah: I. CAN'T. DRIVE.