Chapter 6

"Gosh Mae, you look hot," Caroline says looking at me. "Thanks to you," I say looking at the mirror. The dress that Nik bought me was perfect. He guessed my size perfectly and it hugged all my curves. "What time are you supposed to be there?" Care asked me. "He said 7," I told her still looking at myself. "It's almost 6:30, you should get going. I'll take you there if you want," she says to me after she checks the time on her phone. "Uh yeah thanks a lot Care, I have the address in my phone," I say walking over to my phone. "Oh don't worry, I know where he lives," she says. Hm she knows Nik too. How? "Okay, C'mon lets get going," Care says leaving my room and walking downstairs. I grab my heels and purse and follow her.

We get into her car and she drives to this big mansion. Is everyone here rich or something? I gawk at the house while Care laughs at my expression. "Go inside before you're late," Care says smiling. I smile and say thanks. I walk out of her car. "You're beautiful and don't you forget," Care yells from her car. I look back and just laugh at her. I go up to the door and knock.

After about 30 seconds a beautiful man opens the door. "Hello. You must be Mae. I'm Elijiah, Nik's brother," Elijiah says smiling and putting his hand out. I smile and put my hand in his as he brings it up to his lips and kisses my knuckles. I blush. "I hope my brother here isn't bothering you Mae," Nik says coming out of no where. "Nah he's a charmer," I say laughing and looking at Elijiah. "That I agree too. Come on in, we were just about to start eating," Nik says holding his hand out for me. I grab it and walk inside their house. Or should I say Mansion with a capital 'm'.

He leads me to a dinner table where there was a pretty blonde. I smile awkwardly. "Ah you must be Mae. Nik told us all about you and how you weren't scared of him. My name is Rebekah," she says smiling in her accent like Nik's.

"Let's stop surrounding her and let the poor girl sit. Here sit by me," Elijiah says as he sits down next to Rebekah. I smile and sit on the other side of him. Beside me was Nik, he was sitting on the side.

"Can I ask you a question Nik?" I say curiously. "Sure go ahead love," Nik says smiling. "Why should I be scared of you? Stefan said you were dangerous and that I should stay away from you and then Rebekah just said that I'm not afraid of you like it was a big deal," I say. They all laugh. "You'll find out soon enough love," Nik says.

Some skimpy maids came out of the kitchen and were serving food. I looked beside me and one of them was seducing Elijiah by basically putting her ass in his face. But he really wasn't paying attention to her. He was just looking at me and his food. I smile. He looks pretty innocent. I look at Rebekah and see her disgusted face. I laugh. I already like her. I look over to Nik and see that he's touching one of their thighs. I shake my head. Men are such dogs.

"Nik likes to have fun, if you know what I mean," Elijiah whispers in my ear. I look at him and laugh. "I can tell," I say leaning a little towards him and laughing. That makes him laugh. "Okay, please get out of here you skanks. We already got our food," Rebekah says rolling her eyes and pointing towards the door they came in from. We all just chuckle. Preach girl, preach.