Chapter 39

Today was the day. Ty and I were going to go on our first date today. Care came over so she could help me get ready.

"Tyler is a sucker for dresses, if you aren't going somewhere fancy just wear a sundress," she says pulling one out of her bag. "Hey, this isn't awkward is it? I mean you did date him for a while and you guys were serious. I don't want this to get in between our relationship," I say to her. "Oh don't worry, I'm so over him. I have my eye on someone else," she says wiggling her eyebrows and giggling. "Oh my gosh, tell me everything as I get dressed," I say. Gosh, these girls are going to turn me into a real girl. She turns around and starts talking. "Well, you all are going to hate me, but it's Klaus," she said nervously.

"Oh that's cool," I say as I slipped the dress on. "Wait. What the hell did you just say?" I say looking back at her with wide eyes. "I am going to be killing that man and you're telling me that you're starting to like that monster!" I yell at her. "Well you liked an original too!" she yells back. "I am going to kill Nik. What are you going to do then?" I say calmly. "There is a 50-50 chance that you'll kill him. I'm willing to take the chance," she says looking into my eyes. She was really serious about this. I just shake my head and put some light makeup on my face.

I walk downstairs to see Ty sitting and talking to Jeremy. "If you do anything to hurt her, I swear to god I will not hesitate to kill you," Jeremy says with a dark look on his face. "Calm down man. I'm sure she would do the same, she can beat me up," Ty says sitting uncomfortably. I walk down the stairs slowly. "Now if you are done with the scary over protective brother speech, we have a date to go to," I say to Jeremy. Ty laughs and comes over to me, putting his hand on my back and leading me out of the door.

"So where are we going Ty?" I ask him as we walked out the door. "First, I'm going to take you for a run. The other parts are a surprise," he says picking me up. "Damn I shouldn't have worn a dress," I curse chuckling. "I'm glad you did. I have a thing for dresses. I'm sure Care dressed you up," he says chucking. I nod and laugh. "Okay are you ready?" He says looking down at me. I grab onto his shirt and squint my eyes and nod. He chuckles and starts running. "Open your eyes, look at the view," he says. "Are you crazy? I'll get a tree branch stuck in my eyeball," I say holding onto his shirt tighter. "Nah, I won't let that happen to you. Just peek of that makes you feel safer," he says. I open my eyes a little and see that we were on a hill running down and there was a sunset right above the other hill right in front of us. I loosen my grip and open my eyes looking everywhere. "Wow, now that's a sight to see," I say chuckling and gawking.

"It sure is," he says looking down at me.