Chapter 28

Its a good thing Elijiah and I weren't talking during the drive so I remember the way home. I drive into Stephan's driveway and park the car. I walk inside and see all of them still waiting for me. They all look at me and smile. I really don't want to talk about what happened so I smile weakly and go into my room. They were calling my name, but I'm pretty sure I would cry if I talked to someone. I don't cry. The last time I cried was when I found out my father had died. That was 3 years ago.

I close the door to my room and change into my pajamas. When I sat down there was a light knock on the door. I groan, "Go away, I don't want to talk about it." "Who said we have to talk about it? I just want to stay with you," Ty said. "Come in," I say laying down and putting the blanket over my face. He comes in and lays down next to me. He puts his hand out and I put my head on it and cuddle into his chest.

"Why are you so nice to me?" I ask him. He is always there for me. I don't understand why. Is he working for Nik too? Oh gosh, if he is I don't think I would be able to take it. "You are nice to me. Plus you're my best friend," he says rubbing my back. "Do you want to know what happened?" I ask him. I need to tell someone to take it off of my chest. I can't just keep it bottled in.

"If you are ready. I'll always be here so you can tell me when you're ready," He says. "Well, I have to tell someone," I say making patterns on his chest. "I'm all ears," he says moving a little trying to get more comfortable. "Okay, so we both went to this deserted restaurant 15 minutes away. It wasn't fancy. I didn't even have to dress up. I asked him why he made me wear fancy clothes and he didn't say anything. Then, ignoring my instincts, I walked inside and sat down to see everyone who worked in that restaurant dead. Then Nik showed up and he was trying to break me emotionally. Well he was just telling me the truth and so that way it would break me. Elijiah never liked me. It was their plan to seduce me or whatever. Nik gave me a stake to stab Elijiah with but instead I stabbed him in the back and ran away," I explain getting teary eyes.

He was holding onto a part of my shirt in a fist. I look up and see his golden wolf eyes. "Hey calm down. I'm going to kill Nik and I'll never talk to Elijiah, problem solved," I say smiling weakly. "You are one brave strong woman Mae. I love that about you," he says kissing my forehead after I lay my head back down on his chest. "But seriously, if Elijiah shows up over here, he is dead.  I don't care if he is an original or unbeatable, he is going to want to wish he is dead when I'm done with him," he says. I could just feel his golden eyes. "I'll help you kill him. I'm made to kill Nik, I can kill anyone," I say chuckling. He chuckles back.

"Now, you've had a rough day, go to sleep. I'll be here in the morning," he says. I like how he said that he would be here in the morning. Now that Elijiah basically broke me, I have trust issues. "Good night Ty," I say getting up a bit and kissing his cheek. Why did Elijiah do that to me?

A/N:

TYLER AND MAE ARE SO CUTE! Too bad they are only friends. I wish they were more.  I SHIP TAE, MYLER. I LIKE TAE BETTER.

Don't forget to vote and share this story! Thanks!