Chapter 23

"But Sam is so nice and cute," Elena says fan girling over Sam Winchester. Yep, you guessed it, we are watching Supernatural. "Dean is the one who does all the work though. Sam is just the brains," I say.

I admit, Dean is pretty hot. He has that sweet side to him, but then he acts so tough to cover it up. I don't know why, but I find that so attractive.

"The brains is everything," Elena says rolling her eyes jokingly. "Nah, Dean did hunting just fine without Sam," I say with a smirk. That should get her. She didn't say anything after that.

We both were just laying in my bed, eating all the junk food we could find, and watching Supernatural.

"I'm going to marry Sam Winchester one day and become Elena Winchester," Elena says with her face stuffed with hot Cheetos. "Well, you're going to be my sister and sister in law because im going to marry the hot one," I say smirking. She turns to me and puts her hand up. I slap her hand with mine and we smile.

This is actually going great. Elena isn't being a bitch anymore and we actually like each other. "Sam and Dean remind me of Bonnie and I," She says out of the blue. "Who is Bonnie?" If this girl was her friend, I would have already met her. "She was my friend. My best friend. She died with Damon," she tells me with a sad expression.

"Bonnie. She was a witch. She saved my life so many times and she just understood me so much," Elena says as tears fall down her face. I scoot over closer to her and hug her side. She puts her arm on my arm which was around her stomach. "Uhm, I'll be right back," Elena says getting off of the bed and leaves the room. I pause the TV show and sit there.

"Mae! You broke my girlfriend," Stefan yells from his room. I run over to his room and see Elena in his arms crying. "We were watching Supernatural and Sam and Dean reminded her of Bonnie and her," I explain to him. He nods. From the silence, I can tell im not wanted here and that she will be comforted by him. I hope she's okay. I walk out of the room and into the living room.

*phone rings*

I look at the caller ID and see that Eli is calling me. Yeah his name is too long to even say in my head. I pick up the call.

Hello?

Hey Mae. Haven't talked to you since last night. What's up?

Nothing really, I planned on having a chill day with Elena. We were watching Supernatural and the main characters in the show reminded her of Bonnie and her friendship.

Yeah, Bonnie and her were really close. It was a tragedy when she died. Then they somehow made her the anchor of the other side and brought her back. Then the other side was disappearing and she got sucked in it and so did Damon.

Are you serious? That's so sad. I can tell Bonnie and Elena were close.

Yeah, they did basically everything together.

That's so sad.

It is. Hey, Rebekah needs my help. I'll talk to you later. Bye princess.

Bye Eli.

*Call ended*

Someone runs through the front door and onto the couch next to me and lays their head on my lap. "I just need you to comfort me right now."