Chapter 17

"Where is Elijiah," I ask Nik sternly. If he is here, Elijiah is in trouble. "Don't worry love, he is out of our way now," Nik says coming close to me.

Jeremy grabs Nik's arm and pulls him away from me. "Get away from her," Jeremy says stabbing him with a wooden steak. Nik stumbles back, but just chuckles and takes the steak out. "Now, now. Little Gilbert, you shouldn't have done that," Nik says grabbing his neck.

"Stop! Leave all these people alone. You have a problem with me, just take me," I yell. Nik smiles and drops Jeremy. "Very well. Climb onto my back so we can get going love," Nik says coming over to me and kneeling so that his back was on me. I sigh and put my legs on both sides of him. He gets up with me on him and runs out the door with his hybrid speed.

In about 2 seconds we were at the Mikaelson's place. "I have to tie you up since you are a sneaky one," Nik says grabbing some ropes from under his couch. "What do you even want from me Nik? Why are you doing this?" I say as he ties me up in his living room. "Well, you are different. You are a danger to me and I want to kill you," he says shrugging.

"How am I a danger to you?" I ask him not fighting anymore. "You'll find out soon love," Nik says.

There was one knock on the door and then the door burst down. The person who broke down the door just came in sight.

"Leave her alone Nik or I will kill you," Rebekah says. Oh thank god. Rebekah can control Nik  sometimes. At other times, she annoys the hell out of him. Nik always use to be with Rebekah. They always ran away from Mikael together. She use to be his favorite. Now all he likes to do is kill people. Well, that's what I've heard. "Rebekah. Get out of here," Nik warns her. "No Nik. You let this girl go. Can't you see your brother happy for once? Plus we all know that you don't want to do this. You actually like her. It's not her fault that she doesn't like you the way you like her," She said coming close to Nik and putting her hand on his shoulder. He sighs. "Fine. But if she kills me, its all on you. And I don't like her like that," He says to her and then grabs the ropes that tied me up.

"Thank you. Where is Elijiah?" I say sighing in relief. I need to find Elijiah now. He must be in trouble. "He is looking for you. I led him to New Orleans. Just call him," Nik says with a tone. Thi sman needs to calm down. Before Nik ties me up again, I walk out of his house and start walking towards the Salvatore's.

Today has been a hell of a day. Since I came here, I haven't had a chilling day. Tomorrow is going to be a chill day. I seriously need one and so do all the vampires and the hunters.

I finally get to Stefans house and walk in. There was nobody there in the living room. Well, I'll just take a nap since nobody cares that I was taken by a hybrid and was about to be dead meat. I walk up the stairs and see Ty in my room with his head in his hands. I walk up to him and sit down next to him on my bed. I put a hand on his head. "Jeremy. How many times do I have to tell you that I don't need you here with me," he yells with his head still in his hands. Why are all these hybrids pissed.

"I would hope that my skin feels more moisturized than Jeremy's," I say jokingly. Tyler snaps his head up and stares at me. I look at him and see his teary eyes looking into my eyes.