Chapter 25

My head was harshly thrown on the bed. Yep, that's what woke me up. I open my eyes and see Elijiah tackling Ty. I groan, "Elijiah leave him alone." "Are you serious? You were sleeping with him!" He yells looking at me. "We are just friends Elijiah. We did nothing. You can ask Stefan," I say. Elijiah lets go of Ty and jumps into bed. He was now laying where Ty was laying. Ty got the clue and left the room.

"I don't want to loose you to one of Nik's minions," He says as he puts an arm around me and pulling me close to him. That fueled me up. How the hell could he say that? "First of all, he worked really hard to break his sire to Nik. He is not one of his minions anymore. Second, you should trust me. Plus its not like we are dating anyways," I yell and then walk out the door. Good. He didn't follow me or I would blow up more.

He turned over 100 times. Turning breaks all of your bones. He worked so hard and now hes not sired to him, he deserves some respect. I walk downstairs and sit on the couch. Ty comes out of the kitchen and sits next to me. "I wasn't trying to listen, but you were pretty loud. Thanks for standing up for me," He says smiling wide. I nod and smile.

Elijiah comes out of my room and sits on the other side of me. "Tyler, I would like to apologize to you. I'm sure you heard what Mae said since she was so loud. I shouldn't even think that about you, you worked really hard and now you're your own person. I failed to realize that till Mae told me all that," He says looking Ty, dead in the eye. Ty smiles and nods. "Mae, I do trust you. I have been a teenage boy though. I have never been with a girl all night and not do anything. Well except for the night I stayed with you. I didn't know that Ty had that much respect for you," He says looking at me in my eyes.

"Alright old man, please don't beg. Its just so sad seeing old men begging," I say laughing. He laughs.

"Hey Tyler? Do you want to come to the grill with me. You're my girl's best friend. I have to get to know you too," Elijiah says raising his eyebrows. I smile. He is actually putting effort into all of this. "Don't bite me bro," Ty says putting his hands up in the air as a joke. "Yeah, I'd love to get to know you. Hey Stefan, guess what! I'm going on a date with Elijiah. I'm going to steal Mae's man," Ty yells as his voice echo's in the whole house. "Aww I totally ship Elyer," Elena yells coming out of Stefans room.

"Omg yasss," Ty says in a girly voice. Elijiah and I laugh. "So now we all know that Ty is the girl. Elijiah, you're going to have to pay for dinner," I say chuckling. "Yeah Elijiah, be a gentleman," Ty says.

"Well I'll take Tyler out for dinner tonight. But want to go to lunch with me Mae?" Elijiah asks me. "I would love to. I'll go get ready," I say getting up. "Elijiah, you two timing ass," Ty yells. We all chuckle.

I run up to my room and get in the shower. This would be our second date. And honestly, I think it's time.

I'm going to ask Elijiah to be my boyfriend officially.