Chapter 30

"This is your dress, put it on," Care says as she walks in my room. "Where are we going?" I ask her confused. I wasn't supposed to do anything today. "We are going to a formal birthday party," she says as she walks out. Well, thanks. She just dropped something on me last minute and then leaves. I'll just be the loner that sits sipping on fruit punch and claps.

I walk out the door to go find Care again. "Hey Mae?" Ty says behind me. I look back and see him holding a bouquet of red roses. "Will you be my date to the party?" He says handing me the roses. "Well, I have no other choice, so yeah sure," I say flipping my hair. He laughs. "Go get dressed and make sure you look hot. I have a reputation to uphold," he says pushing me towards my room and walks downstairs. I get in my room and take a shower.

This should be fun. I never had friends so this would basically be my first party ever. Plus i'm going with my best friend.

I get out of the shower and put my dress on. It was a long black sleeveless dress with some cuts along the waist. It is gorgeous. I put on some makeup and curl my hair from the bottom.

"Aye yo princess, hurry up," Ty yells from outside of the door. "Hold up, I'm just putting my heels on," I yell grabbing my heels from my closet and putting them on. I open the door and see Ty with furrowed eyebrows. "Does it not look good? I knew it. This dress is too pretty. I don't think I should wear this, I'll go grab-" I say but get cut off by Ty. "You look gorgeous. I was just wondering why Elijiah would do that to you. You're freaking perfect," he says smiling and putting his hand out. I grab it and we walk downstairs.

"Since you took so long, everyone left. We have to take my car," he says grabbing his keys from the kitchen counter. "I didn't take that long," I say rolling my eyes. "Care finished before you Mae, that's saying something," he laughs shaking his head.

We get in the car and he drives. In about 10 minutes we get to the party. It was at this huge house. "Seriously, all the people here are  rich," I mutter making Ty chuckle and shake his head.

We walk inside and start heading for the bar. We order our drinks and sit on the stools in front of the bar. "This actually is a pretty nice party. Who is this birthday party for?" I ask Ty. He looks at me weird and then says, "Rebekah Mikaelson. But don't worry, I won't let Elijiah come near you," he says putting a hand on my knee. I just nod. Why would someone in the right mind bring me here. It hasn't even been a full day since Elijiah did something horrible to me and they brought me to his sister's birthday party. "I can't do this," I say and start heading towards the door.

Before I get to leave, an arm stops me and pulls me close.