Chapter 14

"Ty, calm down," I say putting a hand on his shoulder hesitantly. He growls at me and his wolf teeth come out. I step back. This is the day I die. Mark this day. Today is the day that Mae Gilbert dies. I step back and hit a wall. Well I'm screwed. Ty chuckles evilly and steps really close to me. I wince and squeeze my eyes shut. "Hey don't hurt her," Elijiah says behind Ty. I open my eyes alert. I shake my head looking at Elijiah.

Ty looks back and sees Elijiah and behind him Matt and Jeremy in a fighting position. He looks back at me and I put my head back against the wall and squeeze my eyes. Remind me never to mess with a wolf. Oh yeah, nobody can remind me because I'll be dead! Then I hear Ty's laugh. I open my eyes one at a time to see Ty rolling on the floor laughing.

I look up to see a confused Elijiah. He had the same expression I had. Elijiah walked over Ty's feet and grabbed my arm. "You okay? I mean, jokes can be taken far sometimes. Did he hurt you?" Elijiah asks genuinely concerned. "I'm fine. He didn't lay a finger on me. But, I think he's crazy," I say pointing down to a crazy Ty laughing like a maniac. Elijiah chuckles and shakes his head.

After a few minutes, Ty gets up and looks at all of us. "To get rid of Klaus's sire I had to turn without it hurting and whenever I wanted. I just semi turned and made you all shit your pants," Ty explains and laughing at the end. Oh I have a lot to catch up on. "What's a sire?" I ask making everyone chuckle and shake their heads. What? I really don't know what it means.

"What the hell happened?" Stefan says in his morning voice on the top of the stairs. "I can't believe you slept through all that man. We made so much noise," Jeremy says surprised. "I've been told I'm a heavy sleeper," he says walking downstairs in his boxers and going into the kitchen and grabbing eggs. "Hey, can you make me an omelet?" I ask Stefan nicely. "Sure why not? I'll get you a car and massage your feet too," He says with a lot of sarcasm. "Geez," I mutter making Elijiah laugh.

"I came here to give you your purse. You left it in my car yesterday," Elijiah says as he points to the furthest couch. "Oh yeah, thanks," I smile pecking his cheek. He comes close to me and whispers, "If I wasn't a vampire, I would be blushing right now." That makes me blush and he laughs.

"Well I'll get going. I haven't laughed like this in a while. Thanks for that guys," Elijiah says at the door looking at Matt, Jeremy, and Ty. I smile. He is getting along with my friends. Just as Elijiah walks out the door Ty says, "your boyfriend scares me." "Heard that," Elijiah yells from outside. I chuckle as Ty's eyes were wide.

They aren't as scared of Elijiah as they were before. I'm glad. I think my life is going to be a lot better now.