Chapter 11

Elijiah and I stayed in the jungle for about an hour. He gave me time to process everything and I appreciate that a lot. "So when you go by humans like me, you don't want to suck them dry?" I ask him curiously? "I sure do. Your blood smells quite sweet. Probably one of the sweetest I've ever smelt. But I could never "suck you dry,"" he says laughing at the end. "Why?" I ask him. "Because I don't want to do anything to hurt you. I know we haven't known each other long, but I have feelings for you. It isn't anything too major yet, but they are there. I haven't felt this way about someone in a while," he says looking straight into my eyes. I smile, "Me either. I feel the same way too." "Would you run off if I said I was over a 1,000 years old?" Elijiah asks out of the blue. "This time you ruined the moment," I laughed hard. He laughs with me, "oh I'm sorry." "No it's all good,"

"I have a lot of questions for Nik now," I say shaking my head. "Now I know why everyone is scared of him. But I'm really not he hasn't done anything to me," I say shrugging. If he hasn't hurt me, I don't mind him. "And he won't hurt you. I won't let him," Elijiah says smiling. I smile back and wrap my arms around his neck. He chuckles and wraps his arms around my back. "Feel special. I don't hug people often," I say sternly, but in a joke. "I do feel special," he says in all seriousness.

I look up and see darkness. "Shit Elijiah what time is it?" I ask him. "It's like 8. Why?" He says still holding on to me, but I can see his face. "I had to move into the other room today and clean it up. That's pretty much the reason why Elena hates me," I tell him. "Ah don't worry. I'll help you clean if you need help," he says smiling. "You sure know how to calm a girl down," I say chuckling. "I know other ways too," he says winking. I laugh really hard. "Elijiah, don't ever do that again. The flirting doesn't suit you much," I say with tears in my eyes. He laughs along with me. "I'm not much of a flirt either. I don't think I know how. Nik is the flirt. I think he was flirting with you last night too. He sent you a dress and put his hand on your knee," Elijiah says. "Nah, he's only a friend," I say smiling.

After a few more hours of talking Elijiah and I decided to go to the "Salvatore boarding house" to clean my room up.

"Here we are," Elijiah says parking in front of the house. I get out of the car and start walking in the door with Elijiah behind me. I go up the stairs and into the new room to see it spotless. Who cleaned it?

I look back at Elijiah with a confused look to see him with the same look. "What do you need to clean here? Everything seems to be pretty clean," he says walking in and looking around. "It was kind of a mess last night. I told Stephan I would clean it today, but I never did. Who cleaned it?" I wonder sitting down on the bed and laying.

"I cleaned it."