Chapter 12

"Why would you want to clean out a room for me?" I ask. "It was a nice gesture," Elena said.

Elijiah gets up and walks to the door, "I'll see you later Mae." I nod and he leaves.

"You didn't have to. I could have cleaned it myself," I say to her. "I know, but I've been a total asshole and I wanted to show you how sorry I am. By the way, I don't clean bathrooms. I cleaned your bathroom. That should show you how sorry I am," she chuckles. I smile, "Thank you." "No problem. Can we start over again?" She asks me with pleading eyes. "Of course," I say smiling. She comes over to me and hugs me.

I hug back. I haven't hugged a person in a very long time. Elijiah was my first hug since my dad. We pull away and smile. "I put your clothes in the closet and everything where I think you would have put it. But, ya know, feel free to move your things," she says smiling and walking away.

Right now, all I feel like doing is sleeping. So I just fall asleep in my jeans.

I wake up to being thrown on the couch. "Humph" is the sound that came out of my mouth. I hear a manly laugh. A man just threw me on a couch? I open my eyes and see Ty. "Ugh Ty. Let me sleep," I say cuddling into the couch. "Woman. We are not going to have a threesome. Get out of my bed," I hear another voice. I open my eyes again and see Stefan and Elena, naked, under the covers. "Oh my god. I am going to kill you Ty," I say getting out of the bed and running after Ty.

He is way too quick for me. I keep running and notice that hes not in front of me anymore. I furrow my eyebrows. Where the hell is he?

Then I feel a tap behind me. That must be him. Wouldn't it be fun to surprise him? I put my hand back and grab his neck quickly and push him on the floor. He groans really loudly as I put his arm behind his back.

"Whoa, that's hot," someone said at the door. I look over there and see Jeremy and Matt at the door. "He put me in a bed with Elena and Stephan while they were naked. He deserves a lot more than this," I say pulling Ty's hand back even more. "Dude, a girl is beating you up," Jeremy says laughing. "I just took a picture of this. I'm going to send it to everyone we know," Matt says laughing hard.

I laugh and loose my grip on Ty. He takes advantage of this moment and flips me over so now I'm on the ground groaning and he is chocking me. "Dude, you're going to kill her. Get off of her," Jeremy says pulling Ty off of me.

I take a deep breath and cough deeply. Gosh these hybrids are strong. "You. Are. So. Dead." I say taking breaths. "Are you okay?" Matt says kneeling down beside me. I nod.

He picks me up bridal style and puts me in the couch making sure my head is on the arm rest. That made it a lot easier to breathe.

"What happened?" Oh gosh, Ty is so dead.