Chapter 32

"No, how could you? You know what happened and you still made me go!" I yell at all of them. "We thought it would have made you feel better, to see how miserable he is without you," Care says looking down. "You think that makes me feel better? Do you realize that he basically abandoned me? Are you guys my friends or his?," I say running outside the door.

I hear light footsteps behind me and know automatically who it is. "Ty seriously I am not in the mood," I say harshly. "Come on Mae. Stop being like this. You know you had a little bit of fun last night," he says. "Are you kidding me? So you think dancing with you covers meeting Elijiah. Yep totally," I say rolling my eyes. Then there was no other noise. I'm guessing he left. Good. I kept walking and ended up going to the grill.

I go inside and sit at the bar drinking. This man comes and sits next to me. "Hey there gorgeous," he says. I look over and see piercing blue eyes and dark brown hair. "Hi," I say as I take a sip of my drink. "So I heard what was going on with you, Nik, Elijiah and all the others. But just so you know, they meant good. They want you to move on and be happy," he says looking sympathetic. "Wait how do you know all this," I say turning to face him. Only the people who know are involved in it and I've never seen this man. "I'm dead honey," he says rolling his eyes.

Dead? As in dead, dead? How do I see this man then? He is just joking around. "I'm Damon. Damon Salvatore," he says smirking. I look at him wide eyed. "By the way, I didn't mind you staying in my room," he says smirking wider. "How do I see you?" I whisper. "Because you're special. And you are the only one who can kill Klaus. You need help from the other side so you can see the dead. The only thing is that you can only see the Supernatural dead, so don't go looking for your dad," he says chuckling.

"I need to kill him soon. I have the rage and power. Once this rage goes away, I'll be a little too calm to kill him. Tell me what I need to do," I say to him. "Well first, you need to go back home and get training from little Gilbert. He is a hunter and a pretty impressive one at that," he says grabbing my drink and drinking from it. "Okay, but how will I see you again?" I ask him furrowing my eyebrows. "Just think of me and I'll be there sweetheart. Now go get going. You don't want to waste a second," He says as he disappears out of no where.

I get up and start walking back to Stefan's house. What the hell is even going on with me? This is way too much to handle for one person. First, I find out that I'm the only one who can destroy Nik. Then I find out that Elijiah can't be trusted and he knows that I know that I'm the only one who can kill Nik. Then I can see dead people. DEAD PEOPLE!!!!

I finally get to the house after freaking out in my head and walk in the door. "I need to tell you all what just happened."

A/N:

Is she even allowed to have anymore powers? I mean she can kill Klaus.

Well in the next chapter these questions can be answered.

How will everyone react to what Mae will tell them? What will Elena's reaction be? Will Damon have a message?