Chapter 41

"Wake up beautiful," Ty says kissing my neck. "Mphgm" I groan. After we came back, he was exhausted so he just spent the night. Don't even think about it. We did nothing, he just slept next to me.

"Come on, I'll cook you some waffles if you wake up," he says. I roll on top of him, "get cooking wolfie." I roll off of him and go into the bathroom. I brush my teeth and walk out of the door and go downstairs.

"You are so whipped Ty and it's only been the first date," Matt says laughing. "Oh shut up," Ty groans. "Mae, stop spying, your waffles are ready," Ty says without turning his back. I walk down the stairs and go into the kitchen. "Damn, how did you know?" I ask. "I know your scent," he says handing me some waffles and winking. I jump up on the kitchen counter. "So what do I smell like?" I ask jokingly. "Like rose petals and unicorns," Matt says rolling his eyes. "Aw thanks Matty," I say smiling. "Nobody smells like anything. It's just that I know the scent. I don't know how to explain it," he says sitting on the counter next to me.

After breakfast we all go to the Grill. We were all sitting on a table. I was sitting next to Ty who was sitting next to Matt then Stephan and Elena. Jeremy didn't have any time for us. He ditched us. "So you guys come here even if you don't want to eat? You just come to talk?" I ask. "Well yeah. I don't know why we do," Stephan says.

"You don't even know how much they use to come here," someone said beside me startling me. "Oh shit," I say putting a hand on my heart. "What is it?" Ty asks putting his hand on my shoulder. "Stupid Damon just pops up everywhere," I say rolling my eyes and staring at Damon. "I have news for you grumpy," he says. "What's the news?" I ask him while everyone looks at me like I'm crazy. "Klaus is going to come get you at anytime now," he says.

My eyes widen. "Would you happen to also know if I survive or not?" I say chuckling nervously. "Just believe in yourself. I saw your training. You can do this," he says after he disappears out of no where.

"What did he say?" Matt asks me. "He said that Klaus is going to be coming for me at any time now," I say confidently. I can't be scared in front of them even though I'm screaming like a little girl on the inside. "You're ready," Jeremy says taking a seat next to Elena. "Yeah, I've got this," I say smiling.

"Well then, let's get going love."