Chapter 29

"Mae, wake up," someone shakes me. "Hmph," I say turning over to the other side. "You were having a nightmare or something. You were shaking like crazy," Ty says. "I don't remember a nightmare," I say turning back over to face him. "I'm so glad you're still here. If I woke up and you weren't there, I would have problems," I tell him. "Are you working for Nik too? I mean you can tell me now and we can work something out. I won't be mad if you tell me," I start rambling with my eyes still closed. "No! I would never. And I'll always be here. Remember that," he says yelling "No."

"I'm going to get up," I say getting up slowly off of the bed and go into the bathroom doing everything that is done in a bathroom. I walk out to see Ty back asleep. I smile. He looks so adorable and innocent when he is asleep.

I walk downstairs and go into the kitchen. Apparently everyone stayed over because the whole kichen was crowded. When I got in there everyone looked at me. "Stop looking at me like that," I say rolling my eyes and walking over to the waffles. Since they think I'm broken and sad, I can eat whatever and do whatever I want.

I grab the waffles and sit on the couch. "Are you okay?" Matt asks me as he sits next to me and grabs a waffle. "Yeah I'm fine," I say still munching. "If you ever want to talk to anyone, you know I'm here," he says giving me a side hug. "You're one sweet boy Matty," I say chuckling and put my hands on his arm that was on my stomach.

Everyone got their breakfast and came to sit on the couch. They all ate in awkward silence. "Are you people going to talk or what?" I ask breaking the silence. They all just look at each other like they don't know what to say. "You know what, I'll just tell you guys what happened last night," I say.

Whenever I was done explaining everything that happened everyone had a confused expression on their faces. "Why are you guys confused?" I ask them. "We all saw the way Elijiah looked at you. He would have never done that to you. Why did he?" Jeremy says. "People are unpredictable," I mutter.

"I smell pancakes," Ty says coming out of my room. He sees everyone sitting in the living room and looking at him. He just looks at everyone and awkwardly scratches the back of his head and walks down the stairs quietly.

"I really thought telling you guys would break the silence. Start talking!" I say with my hands up in the air. "We don't know what to say. We all really thought he loved you," Care says.

Love. That's a strong word. He didn't love me, nobody ever did and nobody ever will. I get up and go into my room. I lock the door so nobody comes in.

"Hey Maebear, open the door," Ty's voice said lightly. "I really don't want to talk right now," I say. "You don't have to talk remember," he says trying to turn the knob. I sigh and walk up to the door and unlock it. He comes in and closes the door. He comes close to me and hugs me tightly. That hug just triggered all the tears.

He rubs my back and hugs me right as I cry. "I can't stop crying," I sob. "Let it all out. You don't have to stop," he says letting go of me and grabbing the part under my behind my knees and picks me up bridal style and sits on the chair right next to my bed and puts me on his lap. I snuggle my head into his neck and sob.

Crying is very tiring. I just want to sleep now. I put my hand on his shoulder and close my eyes, then darkness surrounds me.