Chapter 22

After we walked around for a while we decide to go back to the Boarding House.

"We did some hardcore stuff just for a first date," I say laughing. "We did, didn't we?" Elijiah says chuckling. "I'm glad you asked me out Mae," Elijiah says seriously. "I'm glad I did too," I say smiling.

"By the way, they are talking about you and me," Elijiah says. "What are they saying?" I ask him. I've always wanted to know what they say behind my back. They are so nice to me I bet they are like "oh she's so annoying" and stuff like that. "They think we are going to have sex tonight," Elijiah says shaking his head and looking up. I'm guessing he is still listening to them. I chuckle.

"Okay yeah, go inside. They are getting very dirty," he says laughing. "Alright. Bye bye Eli," I say laughing and stepping out of the car.

Just as I was about to walk in Elijiah comes in front of me and kisses me. "How could you leave without a kiss?" He says pulling away smiling. "Hm I don't know," I say smiling. "Oh they saw us," he says. Shit. They are going to give me a hard time now. "Oh great. I'll go inside and tell them all the juicy details and I'll add a few things just to see how they react," I say laughing. "Bye bye Eli," I say ruffling his hair and walking towards the door. "Is that my new nickname now?" He says. "Yeah. Your name is too long," I say laughing and walking inside.

They all look at me with wide eyes and a creepy smile on their faces. Isn't this just great.

"Welcome back to planet Earth Mae," Ty says coming over to me and putting his arm around my shoulders with the creepy expression. I roll my eyes and walk upstairs. When I get in my room and turn around to close the door, I see all of them. They are just standing at the door. "Oh my gosh, leave me alone guys," I say rolling my eyes and shutting the door in their faces.

"We are getting all the details tomorrow Mae. We will be nice and let you sleep," Stephan yells from outside making Elena giggle. I never really knew what giggling was before until today. Giggling just seems like a way of flirting with a guy. Does it really make a guy more attracted to you? I feel like Stephan would have smiled back at her. Maybe it really does work.

I change out of my jeans and shirt. I grab my pajamas and put them on. Today might have been long, but it was great. I had a lot of fun and so did the people around me.

I wake up and stretch. Today was going to be my chill day. I turn over on my back and see a brunette sleeping. Elena came and slept in my bed last night?

I quietly get up and go into the bathroom to do my business. I come out and see that Elena was awake. "Wanted to cuddle with big sister?" I say smirking and walk to the bed where she was sitting. She rolls her eyes, "No, it's just that we haven't spent any time together since you got here. I want to get to know you," she says with sincerity. I smile, "great. I'm having a chill day today. You can join me. Stefan can't though, it's just you and me, bonding time," I say. She nods.

Here goes nothing.