Chapter 26

"Elijiah told me to tell you to wear something fancy. Do you need help Mae?" My sister asks from outside the door. I unlock the door and pull her inside. "I have to tell you something," I say pulling her into the bathroom and turning on the shower so that Elijiah won't hear what I tell her.

"What's going on? You're scaring me," she says with concern all over her face. "Don't be scared. I just wanted to tell you that I'm going to ask Elijiah to be my boyfriend today," I tell her blushing a bit. "This is crazy," she says shaking her head and smiling. "What is?" I ask her with furrowed eyebrows. Is it too quick to ask him? "Nothing. Good luck. I know he would love to be your boyfriend," she says hugging me. I smile and turn the shower off. 

"Now come on. Lets look in your closet. If you don't have anything, then we can just borrow a dress from Stephan, he has some vintage dresses," she says pulling me out of the bathroom and into my closet. I look around and see a few good looking dresses. The only one that popped was the red one. It was an off the shoulder dress that came up right above my knees. "Holy shit. You would look hot in that," Elena says, "and we haven't even started on the makeup." I laugh.

She doesn't do a lot of make up, but it still took her about 30 minutes. "Done," she says stepping back and looking at her masterpiece. "Can I see myself now?" I ask her. She didn't let me even take a glance at the mirror because she wanted it to be a surprise. She nods. I walk up to the mirror and was shocked. That definitely didn't look like me. Not in a bad way though, I like how I look. "Now get downstairs or the old man might just leave," she says laughing. I laugh back and grab my nude heels and put them on.

I walked down the stairs and saw everyone looking up at me. Elijiah walks up to the side of the stairs and waits for me to walk down the stairs. "You look gorgeous my love," Elijiah says grabbing my hand and kissing my knuckles. I blush. I have blushed way too much today. "Dude, you hit the jackpot. I never knew my best friend was that hot. I mean I always knew you were pretty but you look smoking now," Ty says walking up right next to Elijiah. Elijiah glares at him and I laugh.

"Come on lets get out of here before I rip this hybrids head off," Elijiah whispers in my ear. I nod and he leads the way out of the door. He was still holding my hand. This is the first time he was holding my hand. It made me feel safe and happy. You know how in sappy love stories, the guy takes the girl to the beach and they kiss under the sunset and crap. That's how I feel. What is this man doing to me?

We get to the car and he turns to me. He smiles which makes me smile back. "You are perfect," he says kissing my cheek. And guess what I did? Yep, I blushed. He laughed at my redness and starts driving.

After about 15 minutes of driving we get to this really lonely restaurant. It didn't look so fancy. I look at him and see an expressionless Elijiah. "Elijiah? This place isn't fancy. Why did you make me wear a dress?" I ask him. He says nothing. He parks the car and we get out. He waits for me to catch up to him and grabs my hand roughly. What is he doing?

We walk into the restaurant and it was very quiet. We passed up the entrance and sat at a table. As I sat I looked down to see a dead waitress. I look up at Elijiah and see his guilty face.

"Hello love."

A/N:

This story just took a scary turn, huh?

Well I know this is always annoying, but I was wondering if you guys could vote and share this story? I Definitely want to make this story interesting and its always encouraging to see people voting and sharing my story.

You don't have to if you don't want to, but I just wanted to say it.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!