Chapter 13

"Nothing. I just had an anxiety attack," I say saving Ty's ass. Elijiah comes up next to me and looks me in the eyes and his pupils and he says "What just happened before I came here." I immediately said what he asked me, "Ty threw me in a bed with naked Elena and Stephan. Then I threw him on the floor and put his arm behind his back and then lost my grip and he slammed me on the floor and choked me."

Elijiah looks at Ty and uses his vampire speed to get to him quickly. "What happened? Why did I tell you these things when I didn't want to?" I say. I feel like I'm forgetting something. "He choked you. That's what happened," Elijiah says giving a deathly glare to Ty. I get up and start feeling dizzy again. I fall and squeeze my eyes waiting to hit the ground, but I don't. I open my eyes and see Matt. I sigh. "Thanks Matty," I say getting out of his arms and start to fall again.

 "Whoa, whoa. Slow down Mae," Matt says going to pick me up again, but drops me. My eyes widen as I was about to fall again. But, I don't. I see Elijiah's soft eyes. I smile. Elijiah picks me up and puts me on the couch like Matt did. "Ty you better run before he comes after you," I whisper making Elijiah laugh. Then we all hear a gush of wind. Ty actually ran. I laughed again hard.

"Let's play with him even more. Give me my phone," I say to Matt. Matt laughs and shakes his head grabbing my phone off of the floor. It probably feel when I slammed Ty on the floor. Matt hands me my phone and I dial Ty's number and hand the phone to Elijiah. He knew what to do.

Hello?

Hello Tyler. Where are you?

Elijiah, I didn't mean to hurt her. I'm so sorry.

Oh but you did hurt her.

She hurt me first! By the way, how did she do that? I'm a hybrid, I'm supposed to be stronger than her.

Come and ask her.

Nah, I'm fine. I'd rather not get my heart taken out of my chest by an original.

Dude, don't come here. He has got me and Matt in one hand. -Jeremy butts in

Oh shit. Elijiah, let them go man. I'll come over there. They didn't do anything, I did. If you want to hurt someone, hurt me

*end of call*

"Aww he's us Matty," Jeremy says chuckling making all of us laugh. Ty is too sweet.

The door just opened and closed and we all saw a nervous Ty. Elijiah uses his vampire speed to run over to him and bang him on the wall. "Tell me one reason why I shouldn't hurt you," Elijiah says scaring Ty. Ty gulps and says nothing. "Time's up," Elijiah says grabbing Ty by the collar while he shuts his eyes shut tightly. It looks like Elijiah is really going to hurt him.

I get up off of the couch, not dizzy this time and run over to Elijiah before he actually does something. I put a hand on his shoulder and shake my head when he looks at me. He sighs and puts Ty down lightly. Ty opens his eyes cautiously and when he sees a calm Elijiah he opens them and stands up like he usually does.

 It's sometimes hard to tell when Elijiah is mad because he always looks so calm, but he really isn't. Basically, the only facial expression he has is smiling and happiness. Which isn't often.

Jeremy, Matt, Elijiah and I look at each other, then laugh our asses off. "Oh I can't breathe," I say trying to breathe through my laughs. I look over at Elijiah laughing. His face looked so much younger when he laughed. Like, he has been happy all his life. I stop laughing and smile at his expression.

I look up at Ty to see him confused. I shake my head chuckling a bit. I get up and put my arm on his shoulders. "We just fooled your ass Ty," I say laughing hard again and they start laughing even more. I look up at Ty and he growls. You can see the light brown in his eyes now. Oh shit.