Chapter 37

It has been about 2 weeks since Elijiah and I have been practicing together. I'm an expert at kicking his ass. "Come on, is that all you got original," I say smirking as I punch him square in the nose just to get him mad. "I'll show you what I got," he mumbles as he was about to grab my arm and twist it around my back but instead I do it to him. "You're definitely ready now. I think you have had enough practice and you can take on a person stronger than me," Elijiah says shrugging my hand off of him so he could straighten himself. "Isn't this great?" I say smiling wide. "Yeah it sure is princess," he says smiling down at me. "So um it's lunch time," Jeremy says cutting our moment short.

I smile and put my arm over Jeremy's shoulder as we walk over to his jeep. Yep, Jeremy has a jeep now. "What did you get me today Jerrie?" I ask him pinching his cheeks. Everyone laughed as he blushed. "I got you some chipotle but, I guess I'll eat it since you want to be a jerk," He says grabbing the food and giving it out to everyone but me. "Aw Jer, I'm sorry. But man, I'm hungry as fuck. Give me my food," I say glaring at him scarily at the end. He looked back at me and gulped. "Okay fine, here. Just don't eat me alive," he says handing over a plastic container. "Thanks," I say smiling.

I look around and see Jeremy talking to Matt and Elijiah talking on the phone. Then I see Ty sitting all alone just nibbling on his food. Aww that's so sad. I go over to where he is sitting and sit right next to him. "Hey there Ty," I say smiling. He looks up at me and smiles, "Hey Maebear." "I haven't talked to you in so long, I miss you," I say. "I miss you too Mae," he says putting his arm around me and pulling me close to him. I put my arm around him and we start talking about everything.

"So, I see you're getting close to Eljijah again," he says looking down at me. "Yeah because of this training. He will probably go back to his asshat of a family," I say making Ty chuckle. "Let's get going Mae," Elijiah says coming up to us with a hard expression on his face. I furrow my eyebrows and nod. "Hey, how about you come with me? I'm a hybrid and I'm faster than Elijiah," Ty says grabbing my hand. I look up to Elijiah and see his red eyes. "Why are you so mad Elijiah? I think I'll just go with Ty," I say rubbing Elijiah's arm and going towards Ty.

He picks me up and I feel the wind being blown through my hair. I grab onto Ty's shirt a little tighter. "Mae, we are here. But you don't have to let go if you don't want to, you look very comfortable, and I like this position," Ty says. I open my eyes and see that we are in my room. I try to put one of my legs down on the floor, but Ty just holds on tighter. I look up at his face and see him smirking. Then he winks. I shake my head smiling and slap him across the face. His head  turns the other way and his grip loosened on me. I jump off of him and smile.

"You have been training me sunshine, you shouldn't mess with me."