Chapter 24

"Ty what's wrong?" I ask him rubbing my hand on his back. "Klaus might have a way to sire me to him again," he says groaning. Okay at least he isn't crying. "Don't worry, he won't. I won't let him," I say messing with his hair. "Gosh Mae, that feels so good," Ty groans. I laugh. "I just turned you on by playing with your hair," I say shaking my head. "Yeah you did," Ty says flipping over now so that I can see his face.

"No more worrying, okay? Will it help if I play frisbee with you?" I ask him jokingly. "That actually sounds fun," he says laughing. "Dude, your head is heavy. Get off of me," I say trying to push Ty off but he doesn't move a muscle.

I crawl out from under him and try to run away but he stops me. "Come on! You're comfy," he says. Using his vampire speed and strength, he pulls me on to the couch and lays back on top of me. "Alright, I won't move," I say. I actually am going to move. I slip from underneath him and get on top of him, sitting on his stomach and pull his leg up making him groan. He tries to wiggle out of my grasp, but he couldn't. "Dude, you're weak," I say laughing. "There is seriously something about you. I am trying my hardest to get out of your grasp, but I can't," he says.

"Klaus was right. Maybe you do have the power to kill him," Stefan says behind us. Since he came out of no where he shocked me and Ty took that moment to get back on top of me and laying on me. "Really Ty?" I say shaking my head. This boy should give up. "Yep, I'll be doing this all night," he says winking at me. I slap him lightly. "Seriously Mae, you are stronger than Ty. He is a hybrid. Maybe if you start getting some physical training from Jeremy and Matt, you'll be able to do that to Klaus," Stephan says sitting on the couch on our right.

"I'll tell Jeremy that you want to join his Vampire hunting training sessions," Ty says looking up at me. I nod. "Hey Stefan, is Elena okay?" I ask him remembering today's events. That poor girl. She has gone through too much already. She has lost so many people. "Yeah she's fine. Shes on the phone with Caroline right now," He tells me. I nod.

"Mae, lets go to bed," Ty says getting up and picking me up. Using his vampire speed, he runs up to my roon in no time."Elijiah won't be happy about that," Stefan yells. "I don't care," Ty says pushing me on the bed, then laying down next to me. He puts his arm out and I put my head on it, snuggling into his chest. "I hope you can beat Klaus. I don't want to be someone's slave," he mutters in my hair. "Don't worry about anything. I got this. After training, ill be able to beat him," I say rubbing his stomach.

I know he is my best friend and everything, but I have to say it, his abs are so well defined. Ty is a pretty good looking guy, but I really like Elijiah. If there was no Elijiah, I would definitely be jumping Ty's bones. But, I like what we have. We are great friends, having feelings would jeopardize everything. I cant do that but, I would do anything to keep him safe, and I will. Nik is going down.