Chapter 19

"Elijiah let him go. He was just messing with you," I say trying to pull Elijiah off of Ty. Surprisingly, Elijiah listens and gets off of Ty. Ty had bruises all over his face. I sit down on the floor right next to him.

"Ty you okay? Why do you mess with the psycho?" I ask him with concern. I look back at Elijiah and see him basically burning up. "It's kind of fun seeing him like that. Don't you think it is?" Ty says getting up. "Yeah it sure is," I say laughing and helping Ty lay on the bed. "Now don't move till you are fully healed. Elijiah, you're going on a date with me today," I say pulling Elijiah out of my room. "Oh really? Nobody asked me," Elijiah says smirking. Since when does he smirk? "I didn't have to ask. I knew the answer. So go home and get ready. Don't wear a suit, wear something casual. People are gunna think you're weird," I instruct him. Yep. I'm going to wear the pants in the relationship. Well we aren't dating, yet.

"Alright, I'll come pick you up at 5," Elijiah says pecking my cheek and runs out of the house. I go back into my room and went to the nightstand.

I see my phone! It had a note on it.

You have two hot guys all over you. Good job Mae! Here is your phone. Text me anytime!
             Care

I laugh. She's crazy. "I'm all healed," Ty says getting up with not a spot on him. "Yay, now you can help me choose something for my date," I say grabbing his arm and pulling him towards my closet. "I don't know anything about girl clothes man. All I know is what a girl looks hot in. So try on things you would want to wear and I'll tell you which one you should wear," Ty says falling back onto the bed and sitting. I shake my head and grab a few clothes.

He rejected almost my whole closet. I only have one more outfit choice. I really should have called Care. Ty is useless in this field of knowledge. I walk out after I put on the last outfit and look up to Ty with a bored look on my face.

"That's the outfit Mae," Ty says checking me out. "Hey eyes up here," I say pointing to my eyes. He chuckles. "Hey I'm a guy, can't blame me," he says laying down. "Whatever, I'll wear this," I say chuckling a little and going back into the bathroom to change.

"He won't be able to take his eyes off of you. You're probably going to get in his pants today," Ty yells from my room. "Shut your trap Ty," I say sternly. He chuckles.

I walk out with my jeans on again. "Come on. Let's go eat some breakfast," I say walking downstairs. I see the whole crew sitting on the couch.

"Oh my gosh. You're alive! Why didn't you call us?" Matt yells. "Yeah. We were all staying at Matts house," Elena says. Well that explains a lot. "I got home and called Elijiah because Nik led a trail to New Orleans and that's where he was looking for me. Then I fell asleep and woke up, so yeah," I say smiling. They actually missed me.

"Thanks for saving me," Jeremy says coming up to me and hugging me. "Aye we are supposed to be anti hugging," I say laughing and hugging him back. He chuckles. "No problemo man," I say as we pulled away.

"Guess what Mae did this morning?" Ty says loudly to everyone. "She basically asked Elijiah out on a date. Well, she didn't give him a choice," he says making everyone laugh. "What? I did no such thing. He asked me out on a date on one knee and was basically begging me. I couldn't watch an old man beg me anymore so I just said yes," I say rolling my eyes at Ty. Yep that's exactly what happened.