Chapter 35

"How is she doing?" Stefan asks Jeremy. We have been training for about a week now, and I can beat all of their asses. Yep, I can finally beat up Jeremy. I know he should be weaker than Ty, but he is actually stronger. I don't know why. Maybe its just because he knew all my moves. "She's doing great, I even think shes ready," Jeremy says smiling at me and putting his hand over my shoulder. I smile back. "Go against me," Elijiah says. "That's actually a good idea. He is one of the originals and stronger than all of us, if you can beat him you can put in a little bit of more effort and beat Klaus," Matt says.

"Come here. We don't want to break anything so we can go to the jungle. I'll run," Elijiah says putting his hand out. "No offense Elijiah, but if you're taking her, you're taking me," Jeremy says moving in front of me. Elijiah nods, "Very well. Jeremy, get on my back. I'll carry Mae," Elijiah says kneeling a bit so Jeremy could get on his back. I go up to Elijiah and he carries me bridal style. He runs out the door. I squeeze my eyes shut and hold on to Elijiah's suit. His smell, His eyes. They bring back so many memories. Even though he is helping us with everything, I don't know if I will ever be able to trust him the way that I did. Blindly and happy.

"Mae we are here," Elijiah says chuckling a bit. I open one eye and see that we are in the jungle. I open the other and look up at Elijiah. He was amused. "You think this is funny?" I huff and jump out of his hands. "I think its hilarious," he says. "Shut up," I say rolling my eyes. "Make me," he says standing up straight and confidently.

He is getting mad. Why is he doing that? I go to punch his face, but he catches my fist. "Too predictable Mae. You have to be a surprise," he says throwing his leg up in the air trying to kick me in the face, but I catch his leg. "You too sweetheart,"  I said kicking his gut and then kneeing his face. He fell down groaning. But, none the less, gets up in 3 seconds. "You got me there, I think you may be ready, you just need more practice with me," he says brushing off the dirt on his clothes. "Yeah, I think so too," I say.

"Great, be here by 5 in the morning tomorrow," Jeremy says getting on Elijiah's back. Elijiah sighs, "5 in the morning? Are you serious? Do you guys wake up that early?" "Yep, now get us to Stefan's," I say jumping up in front of Elijiah waiting for him to catch me. He catches me and we all get to Stefans house in no time.

"Mae, I want to talk to you before you go inside."