ix.

Author's note: Hey guys! So this chapter has Thomas talking... dirty ;) Also, important note: Smut chapters will be made private which means that you have to be following me to read some of them. I'm not thirsty or smthn, I just don't want people who know me personally to read that XD At least when they follow me to read it, I'll know. But I will leave some smut chapters for you public readers ;)

***

I smiled when I saw the familiar black car pull into the parking lot. The tree where Jordan and I sat for Maths the first time became our casual spot on the field.

"Look Katy, it's your boyfriend" Lily teased. I faked glared while standing up to face them causing her to chuckle but said nothing. I wonder what it would be like if Thomas were my boyfriend but discarded it immediately when I heard Mandy snort.

"How embarrassing it would be if the Katy Thompson would be dating her own employee" she even shuddered for effect that worked. I frowned, she had the same mentality of my gran. The same words and attitude too that gets me convinced no matter how inaccurate I know it is. "Although I'm willing to take a swing"

"Oh shut up Mandy" Jordan thankfully said and I gave him a secretly grateful smile which he responded to with a nod.

Someone cleared their throat behind me and I turned around to see Thomas. Like our talking terms, he's formal whenever there are other people around which explains his serious expression.

"I'll see you next week guys" I waved with a smile. They reciprocated whilst Thomas and I started walking away from them. Thomas opened the door for me quietly and I entered a little confused.

The car engine started without another word and we pulled out the same way. There was definitely something wrong and I already knew what it was.

"You heard everything didn't you?" I said, thinking back to Mandy's insult.

How embarrassing it would be if the Katy Thompson would be dating her own employee.

His silence answered my question and I sighed. I try to think of a way to lighten up the mood and suddenly smile.

"Just so you know, if that were to happen, my boyfriend would be incredibly attractive and good at driving. Her loss really" I said with my hands up in mock surrender. I watched as his lips crack a small smile but quickly disappear. "The Katy Thompson blah blah blah" I mimicked in a high and whiny voice causing Thomas to really smile a bit without trying to hide it.

I leaned towards him from the passenger's seat with a cheeky smile but his eyes were trained on the road. "The Katy Thompson always laughing and smiling. The Katy Thompson being treated like a child" I continued, Thomas starting to laugh. I'd say I did a great impression of Mandy's voice and from Thomas' laugh, he did too. "The Katy Thompson having kinky car sex with Thom-" I stopped mid-sentence when I realized what I just said. Both of our eyes widened and I felt the heat creep up my cheeks. A few seconds of silence and awkwardness, Thomas burst full out laughing.

"Oh my god, I swear that was Mandy. Not me-" I covered my face with my hands in embarrassment. I felt the heat in my cheeks and tried to cover the most of my face. I let Thomas laugh for a few seconds by himself before I burst out laughing myself. I couldn't believe I just said that. Why did I say that? After a few seconds, Thomas was still grinning but his laughter subsided.

"Kinky car sex, is that right?" he glanced at me with a smirk and I bit my lip, trying to hide a grin. I didn't know which emotion dominated inside me. Lust or embarrassment? I rubbed my thighs together in attempt to lessen the heat inside me whilst I laughed it off.