XLI.

Author's Note: IM SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE YESTERDAY. I was too preoccupied preparing for Halloween :) so as a Halloween special... DOUBLE UPDATE!

***

"You're still mad at me? Seriously?" Thomas exclaimed exasperatedly. I kept a straight face as I stared at the back of the leather seat. When I didn't respond, he groaned loudly and I bit my lip to keep from laughing. The Christmas ball was just around the corner and I haven't found my dress neither do I plan on finding one until the last minute because I have no time for that. Suddenly, Thomas beamed and he pulled to the side. I frowned and narrowed my eyes, what was he doing?

I needed to get home immediately and finish the portfolio for Diamond Bank and Sangster Corp. which I never asked Thomas to help since I wasn't talking him at all. It was dark already and people were inside their warm homes and away from the snow which Thomas stepped out to. People were probably already having dinner and I was still here with my arms and legs crossed, pretending I was mad. I had forgiven Thomas gradually over the past days now that I understood that the Sangster's had good intentions.

We were a few blocks away from the clearing but far nonetheless from home. My door opened and the breeze of winter entered, making me shiver. Thomas offered his hand but I merely glanced at it before looking back to the leather seat. I didn't know what he was doing and that was what I loved about Thomas. Spontaneous, unpredictable, fun. I loved Thomas but I've never said it aloud. Why? Because I was scared if I did, everything would start crumbling down again. He snickered before he quickly shoved his arms under my legs and behind my back before carrying me outside. I shrieked and gripped on him instinctively. The cold pricked at my skin but I forced myself to resist Thomas' body heat as I let myself down. I mock glared at him and crossed my arms in a discreet attempt to warm up my body. Why did you have to drag me out of the warm car?

He smirked and stepped closer to me but I backed away. He kept getting near me and I kept backing away until I felt the side of the at my back. He pinned me to the car and leaned to the side of my face, his warm soft lips tickled my ear

"Guess we're back to the No Reaction game?" He chuckled but his voice was deep and challenging. I said nothing, I stifled the shiver that ran down my spine. I felt his hands slide down the sides of my waist down to my thighs. I let out a shaky breathe. "I could do anything I want to you. I'd make you feel so good until you scream my name" he whispered deeply. One of his hands slid up to my back before I was pulled towards him so our bodies were pressed together and our faces were mere inches from each other. I didn't want him to think he was winning, even though he kind of was.

"You forgot that I'm better at this game than you are" I smirked as I lifted my hand to his chest. In all honesty, that was the only thing I knew how to do that would get a reaction from him. I bit my lip as I thought of any more to do that wouldn't be so weird as his eyes shifted to my lips. I lifted my other hand and let my fingertips trail down his jawline softly and I felt his breathe fan my face. I felt him tense against me and his grip on my waist and thigh tightened. I tilted my head and bit my lip then I was abruptly pushed against the car and his lips attacked mine. I smirked into his lips but I gasped when I felt him squeeze my bum, he took advantage of my parted lips and let his tongue enter my mouth.

Our lips moved in sync and our tongues danced as he pressed himself against me, h is hands roaming all over my body. I had my arm hooked around his neck bringing him closer to me and the other rested on the car's window which was freezing cold but I didn't mind. His hand supported on the car's window too whilst the other slid down from my waist to my inner thigh from the back and I knew he wanted to lift me up by my thighs with my legs around him so I pulled away with every self-control I had. He eyes at me greedily, lust dilated in his eyes and his lips were swollen. I was guessing mine were too.

"We should probably get going" I whispered with a chuckle. I bit my lip in attempt to hide my grin but I failed miserably. He smirked and planted a quick kiss on my lips before nodding.

"Good that, Miss Thompson" he joked and I chuckled as I shook my head. Great, so much for pretending to be mad at him. Although if this was his sorry attempt to apologize... Well- I'd be lying if I said it didn't work. Curse you, Sangster. He opened the front door for me and I hesitated before I got inside. What was the point of acting if he already knew I forgave him? Plus, I was freezing. Again, Curse you, Sangster.

He got into the car and started driving. I realized that anyone could have seen us, they could have just decided to peek through their curtains- was it dark enough to hide Thomas and I? No. Definitely not. That was risky but it wasn't my fault Thomas decided to pull over and play.

"Took you long enough to forgive me though, love" he commented. I raised my brow at him.

"I didn't say I did" I sang jokingly, earning a laugh from him.