xxxiv.

Author's note: I did a double update because why naht? Also, I wanted your opinion!! I feel like this story was going way too long and slow so I sped it up a shitload- in my level of speed that is- and yeah hahahaha here is finally  is!! THE BEST CHAPTER GOT DELETED FOR F-CKS SAKE UGHHHHH NOW I HAVE TO DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN I CANNOT EXPRESS THIS ANGER AND Disappointment which is why I'll let Katy do it for me HAHAHa enjoy

***

Thomas' car door opened and he stepped out whilst I walked away from the car to get some fresh air. I didn't know what I was feeling but I was angry, I knew that. At what exactly? Thomas. I was angry at Thomas for breaking up with Mandy- I was supposed to but deep inside, I felt happy. And that was wrong, that was what I was mad at. I was supposed to feel remorse and guilt but no, I felt happy and relieved that Thomas and Mandy weren't together anymore. But I knew that wasn't the only reason I was mad either; God, I hated having emotions.

"Katy! Would you wait a second?" he grabbed my wrist and turned me around. His face was filled with confusion and surprise and the fact the it didn't affect him as much annoyed me even more. I pulled my wrist away from his grip and glared at him. His eyes scanned my face as I crossed my arms. "I don't understand why you're angry" he stated and I groaned, turning away from him again. But he grabbed my wrists again and pulled on me causing me to fall against his chest. I pushed him away angrily but he still had a hold on my wrists. The sun had already set hours ago and the only light we had were a few street lamps, the car's headlights, and the moon's luminescence. 

"Would you stop!" I hissed angrily, "Why the bloody hell did you break up with her?"

His face twisted into confusion as he let go of my wrists and I took a step back before he turned back to being serious. "Because it's wrong to pretend you love someone when you don't" he answered, his voice rising as well.

"How could you not love her?" I was yelling. "She's prettier, smarter, funnier- she's perfect! It isn't fair for you to just treat her like that, like-like she's nothing!" I yelled angrily. He looked at me incredulously and I saw his own anger boiling inside him. The destructive side of me surfaced and the need to push him against the edge willed me to continue. 

"You're going to get her back and tell her you love her, tell her she's beautiful and worth it" I stated with an even voice. His eyebrows pinched and his jaw worked, his hands closed to fists and I knew I was near to pissing him off. 

"I can't do that" he answered just as evenly, his voice was deep and angry.

"Why not?" I questioned, challenging his anger. I've never seen Thomas angry, normally, I would've been scared but I was destructively relapsing and I was taking out the destructive hate on Thomas. Normally, I would've stopped and apologized, gone straight to Mandy but I was relapsing. I needed to destroy, and that was exactly what I was doing whilst trying to get a reaction from Thomas. When he stayed silent and stepped closer to him, "Why can't you call her and tell her you love her?" I yelled.

"Because I don't bloody love her! Because she may be beautiful, smart and funny but she'll never be you!" he yelled back, the veins in his neck popped out. "Because every time I try to love Mandy, I end up thinking about you!" he took a step towards me threateningly and accusingly; I stepped back, listening to every word he said. 

"You don't mean any of that" I told him and his face twisted in anger.

"You don't think so? Why do you think I brought Mandy to the library? Because I knew you were there. It took every self-control I had not to beat Jordan to a pulp when he came near you and you even rubbed it in my face!" he shouted, his face turning a tint of red but he didn't stop. "I can't bloody tell Mandy I love her because I don't! I fucking love you Kathelyn Nicole Thompson and neither of us can do shit about it" he finished angrily. 

I didn't even have to think about my response before I grabbed his blazer and brought him down to make our lips meet. It took him a second before he realized what was going on and he immediately responded. His hands immediately took hold of my waist and pulled me closer to him just as I brought my hand up to his face. Our kiss was different this time. All those other times, they were filled with lust and desperation or for the mere sake of kissing. But this time, I felt the need- both of us did. His soft lips against mine was the only thing I needed to fully understand what he meant, what he said.  I didn't know what to say to him but I hoped this was enough to tell him everything.

I pulled away first and opened my eyes, our faces mere inches from each other and our chests against each other. His arms locked me against him and my fingers caressed his soft cheek absentmindedly. I stared at him, thinking over what we were going to do. Shit, I should not have done that. I tried to step away from him but he really did make sure I was secure against him.

"No. I'm not letting you go, not when I already have you" he whispered, his breathe fanning my face. I remember as a kid, I've always hated when people in the films said cheesy lines like what Thomas just said but now I actually know why they were called cheesy; because it was the only way to express how they felt. 

"You know this is wrong, right?" I whispered back, my mind landing on Mandy, Jordan, my gran and everyone basically. It felt different though, I used to be so worried about how everyone thought but did it matter?

"No. I know this is right" he grinned before he leaned in and pressed his lips against mine.

***

Author's note: EW CHEESY LINES ughh i hate them but i didn't know what else to use. Just ew. hahahaha fun fact: I was watching High School Musical whilst writing this which explains the sudden cheesy lines

They finally confessed!? holy crap?!!? idk I'm bored about it tbh hahahaha this isn't the fun part I swear, we're just getting started ;)

What do you guys think?

Please comment, fan, and vote!

Peace out dudes and dudettes .xx